Garena Free Fire: Foodie Top-up event is live in the game – Garena always brings amazing events in Free Fire with amazing rewards. Earlier today, Garena introduced a Foodie Top-up event in the game. The latest top-up event featured some amazing rewards such as Ginger Beard skin, Banana dagger skin, and Deadly Baguette skin. Read on to know more about the event and how to get these rewards.
Gamers who are new and are without in-game items must surely take the newly added items for better and more comfortable playability in the game. To get theme players to have to spend some money. They must feel lucky because the items are featured in the top-up event where they can get them at a very limited diamond rate. Lastly, the event was named a Foodie top-up event. Follow us for more updates.
Garena Free Fire: Foodie Top-up event is live in the game; Get Great Rewards for free
The same rules will be followed this time also in the Foddied top-up event. The event landed in the game on 13th July and will continue for the following week i.e upto 18th July 2022. The items in the event are introduced in three price alternatives. Get the Ginger Beard ski with 100 diamonds, Banana dagger skin with 200 diamonds, and Deadly Baguette skin with 500 diamonds. For better understanding take a glimpse below:
- Ginger Beard skin- 100 diamonds top-up.
- Banana Dagger skin- 200 diamond top-up.
- Deadly Baguette skin- 500 diamonds top-up.
Gamers who are facing issues with top-up diamonds from the event or from the game follow the below-mentioned steps to clear your doubts:
- Firstly, open the game and head towards the diamond or top-up option available on the upper side of the lobby.
- Then tap on the diamond they want to purchase.
- After selecting the diamond amount, players have to purchase it with any online transaction method.
- Lastly, after successfully completing the transaction, the times will be redeemed to the account instantly without any inconvenience.