Garena Free Fire Double Trouble Event: Check out the rewards and more – The recently released Double Trouble event is firing up the whole Free Fire. It introduces new items, optimizations, weapon customization, and dozens of web events. Players are really excited to explore the innovative addition. Moreover, this time the developer has also come up with a series of new bundles so that players can grab and lift up their in-game collection. Overall the event is too good.
View this post on Instagram
To make the event a bit more enjoyable and attractive, they have introduced a beautiful snazzy lobby, skinned airplane, airdrop, and much more. Let’s know what the new charming things are yet to experience in the game in this newly Double Trouble event.
Garena Free Fire Double Trouble Event: Check out the rewards and more
First of all, players must note that the Double Trouble Draw event has already in Free Fire and will continue for the following weeks. So, players should experience the new addition like the new character Tatsuya and more before it ends. List of addition in the event that players must explore:
- New Character Tatsuya- The character has an active ability named rebel Rush, which somehow helps to enhance the users to Dash forward at a very rapid speed. The character will definitely help the user to win in critical combat. Get the 24hrs character trail on 30th October. Don’t miss the great chance.
- Exclusive Tatsuya theme in-game lobby with special emotes.
- In-game surprises like mini tracks, super drops, a beautiful plane skin, and more.
- Themed Bundles are also available and players can play some in-game missions to earn them.
- New Griza-themed related collections like a surfboard, pet skin, car skin, backpack skin, loot crate skin, and more.
The Double Trouble event is brewing, explore now to win something new.
Read More- Garena Free Fire Boxer Top-Up event: Get MP5 skin and an Emote for free