This time, the newly arrived Demonic Grin top-up event 2 rewards are introduced with two price alternatives where gamers have to purchase it by spending real money. Players have now the best chance to fulfill their desires by purchasing items with a limited diamond rate. Follow this article for more updates.
Garena Free Fire Demonic Grin Top-up Event 2 has arrived in the game, Check the Details
The Demonic Grin 2 top-up event has already been kicked off in the game on 6th June and will continue till 11th June. gamers here can top up with 500 diamonds if they want to claim both the items available in the demonic grin top-up event 2 or else they can only proceed to the 100 diamond top-up. The items with their respective diamond price are mentioned below:
- Top up with a total of 100 diamonds to claim the Demonic Grin Red Death Loot Box skin.
- Top up with 500 diamonds to get the Demonic Grin Gloo Wall skin.
As we know the in-game format works slightly differently. Players who top-up diamonds will be stored in their account and the items purchased or top-up in that particular event will be rewarded for free. Gamers who still catch up with some problems to top-up in-game diamonds can follow the below-mentioned guides. Here are the steps:
- Gamers need to open the game and have to click on the top-up section to get the option to purchase in-game diamonds.
- Then, they have to select the diamond in the event or in the top-up section they want to top up.
- Lastly, players have to top up the diamond they have selected. Once the payment is done, the diamond will instantly redeem in the players’ account