Garena Free Fire Death Bite Top-up Event: Get Trogon Violent Fear gun skin and Mask for free- A new top-up event is up in Free Fire with the addition of Trogon gun skin and mask skin. Players globally can grab the chance to win a great combo and innovative rewards for their in-game collection. Basically, users need to spend some in-game diamonds to get charming tips. In this case, many users don’t take a chance to waste their diamonds, therefore, the developers came up with a way so that players can win a bunch of rewards with a very limited diamond in the top-up event.
Apart from that the top-up event is one of the most anticipated events in the game, players often look for this to grab exciting events with a very great discount. So, take a look at the newly added Death Bite top-up event and grab the items before it ends. Follow us for more updates.
Garena Free Fire Death Bite Top-up Event: Get Trogon Violent Fear gun skin and Mask for free
The Death bite top-up event was officially kicked off in the game on 30th November and will continue till 5th December 2022. Here individuals need to top up that particular diamond in order to get the items that they have selected. Those who are beginners must know that the diamond which will be purchased in the top-up event will be stored directly in the player’s account and the items incorporated will be rewarded for free. For a better understanding take a glimpse below:
- Trogon- Violet Fear: 100 diamonds.
- Death Bite Mask: 500 diamonds.
Steps to top-up in-game diamonds
Here are the steps to top-up in-game diamonds:
- Players need to open the game and have to head toward the top-up event section.
- After that, they must select the item they want to purchase by clicking the top-up button.
- After selecting, gamers need to purchase the item or the diamonds by any online payment method.
- Lastly, when the procedure has been successfully completed the diamonds and the items will be redeemed to the player’s account instantly.
The Trogon gun skin comes with a great ability with extra damage, quick reload speed, and average movement speed. So, grab the skin to enhance your playability in several commits.