Garena Free Fire 20 MB Download: How to download Free Fire in Low MB? To play Free Fire you don’t need much storage space in comparison to other battle royal titles such as COD Mobile and PUBG Mobile. The in-game optimization, graphics, and gameplay of Free Fire are much better than any other battle royal game. As compared to game sizes like PUBG or COD Mobile, Free Fire is only around 769MB.
Also, there are many players who own low-end devices and have trouble with their phone’s storage, while others have problems downloading games due to a lack of access to the internet. As a result, these players usually explore other ways to download Free Fire with a small number of megabytes such as under 20 MB. In this article, we will show you how to download Garena Free Fire with a small file size.
Garena Free Fire: What are the steps for downloading Free Fire 20 MB Apk to your device?
In order to download the standard version of Garena Free Fire from the Google Play Store, players who don’t have any storage problems and have at least 2 GB above RAM or who don’t have any network issues can choose this version. In contrast, players who have difficulty downloading the standard version can use other methods to download the game, particularly one that is small in size.
Here are the complete steps to download the Free Fire in low MB
- To get started, visit the Downzen website with your browser or this link. Furthermore, you can also utilize Apk pure, among other sites.
- Download the latest version of the game, 1.68.1, if you can’t find it then find it search the version.
- After finding the latest version, then you should download a 20 MB Free Fire Download. Additionally, you will receive two files – one is APK, the other is OBB.
- After you have downloaded the two files you will need to copy them onto your phone. If you do not know how to do it, then check out the guide below.
Steps to install APK and OBB files on your Android phone?
- First, you must install the APK of the Free Fire game. Do not open it until you complete all the steps.
- You should copy the OBB files in the Android section. To accomplish this, first, you need to copy the OBB files. Then open Android>OBB>Garena Free Fire and paste the OBB file here.
- After completing all the above steps you can enjoy the Free Fire 20 MB gameplay.