After that individuals can fulfill their cravings by attaching themselves to the newly added contents and its further possibilities. Moreover, to make the OB35 update much more fascinating and unique, the 5th Anniversary will be solemnized in the game itself by introducing new items. Follow us to see the full patch notes released by the officials. Free Fire OB35 Patch Notes
Garena Releases Free Fire 5th Anniversary Patch Notes
As per the patch notes released today, the game has got many extra features that are enough to shake up any gamer’s mind. They have introduced a new super Med with which players can use it to unlock some super abilities on the battlefield. So, join the game today and experience the new Battle in Style. After the conclusion of the maintenance, the OB35 will be finally released today i.e on 20th July and will continue rolling for the following two months. Take a glimpse below to follow the new content we have gathered from the OB35 patch notes:
New UI Look
A new UI look is in the game to enhance the title by featuring something new. Here are they:
- New Logo and Symbolic icons.
- Attractive and energetic glimpse made for preserving the classic in-game elements.
A new model selection option will be accessible for the users to enable multiple sections for matchmaking and also for a more easy and fresh look.
Daily/ weekly missions
The developers have now enhanced the daily mission by adding a new mystery chest as a reward. Moreover, also displays the progress of the mission, status on the match results page, and EP badges.
CS mode Changes
In the mode, the scoreboard will also display each and every individual teammate’s active skills and cooldown time. Moreover, it will also show the opponent’s personal info which can be very dangerous in several in-game combats.
Character’s Buff and Nerf
Several buffs and nerfs had been made to some characters to balance the game and to gain some advantage to uplift the new user’s playability.
- Miguel – Gain 30/ 40/ 50/ 60/ 70/ 80 EP by knocking each opponent instead of eliminating them.
- Andrew – Vest Durability loss decreases by 20% instead of 12% at the max formation.
- Hayato – With every 10% decrease in maxim HP, armor penetration increased by 7% at the max level instead of the previous 10%.
- Antonio – Receive 40 extra HP at the max level when the round begins.
- Nikita – Reload speed increased by 24% at the max level. Now the final ten SMGs bullet will give 30% more damage to the opponents.
- Joseph – Movement and sprinting speed increase by 15% upon taking damage in the max level.
Extra BR mode adjustments
- New item: Super Med, which takes 4 seconds to consume and restores 200 HP within 4 seconds.
- New weapon: Bizon. ( The gun falls under the SMG category with a base damage of 29, rate of fire of 0,098, and Magazine of 30).
- More Airdrop Vending Machine drop locations.
- Killstreak announcements.
- Free items in the Vending Machine will be labeled as “Free”.
- Reduced the time it takes for zone damage to increase after continuously being outside the Safe Zone.
Note– New Justin Bieber collaboration will take place during the 5th-anniversary celebration, so stay tuned in the following days to grab something great.