Free Fire Max Fury Top-Up Event: Release Date, Rewards, and more – Free Fire Max enthusiasts are buzzing with anticipation as leaks surrounding the highly awaited Fury Top-Up event circulate within the gaming community. The event promises exciting rewards and a unique gameplay experience, adding to the thrill of Free Fire Max. In this article, we delve into the leaked information, providing a sneak peek into what players can expect from the upcoming Fury Top-Up event.
Free Fire Max Fury Top-Up Event: Release Date, Rewards, and more
While Garena has been tight-lipped about the official release date of the Fury Top-Up event, leaks suggest that players can expect the event to roll out on 8th January and will continue for the following days. The anticipation is palpable, with gamers eagerly awaiting the chance to explore the new features and challenges that the Fury Top-Up event is rumoured to bring.
View this post on Instagram
As usual, users need to follow the same old rule, they need to top-up or purchase that particular diamond in order to get the items that they have selected in that event. Another nice regulation that makes the top-up event worth it is that diamond purchases through the event will be stored in the player’s own account and the rewards introduced will be granted for free.
For a better view take a look below:
- Gloo Wall- Tiger’s Fury: 100 Diamond.
- Majestic Being Loot Crate: 300 Diamonds.
- Neon Celebration Face Paint: 500 Diamonds.
- Hot Pink Hound Bundle: 700 Diamonds.
Steps to top-up in-game diamonds
Here are the steps to top-up in-game diamonds:
- Players need to open the game and have to head toward the top-up event section.
- After that, they must select the item they want to purchase by clicking the top-up button.
- After selecting, gamers need to purchase the item or the diamonds by any online payment method.
- Lastly, when the procedure has been successfully completed the diamonds and the items will be redeemed to the player’s account instantly.
Whether you’re a seasoned Free Fire Max player or a newcomer to the game, the Fury Top-Up event promises to be an experience worth waiting for.