FREE FIRE LUCKY SPIN EVENT: Get amazing Skins for 1 diamond only. Free fire is one of the most popular and widely played battle Royale games due to its all-around experience and exclusive in-game merchandise. It also features a highly developed esports scene. The popularity of Free fire in India rivals Battlegrounds Mobile India. Additionally, Free fire was instrumental in advancing esports in India.
Got Lady Luck on your side? 🍀 Spin in the Lucky Wheel event for a chance to get discounts and purchase items for as low as 1 diamond only!
— Free Fire India Official (@IndiaFreeFire) July 23, 2021
Alongside esports, Garena also put a great emphasis on providing the best gaming experience for their audience, including a collaboration with footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, who serves as the global ambassador for Garena Free Fire.
Aside from the survival and gameplay, the cosmetics in the game are beautiful and appealing to many people. In the game, players can buy new characters that have different abilities and different advantages. Earlier this year, Free Fire crossed 1 billion downloads on Google Play. Garena is back with another event, The Lucky Spin Event. The lucky wheel event offers discounts and items starting at only one diamond!
Garena Lucky Wheel Event: how to get rewards
- Step 1: Top up the diamonds at the diamond shop.
- Step 2: Play the Lucky Spin event.
- Step 3- Spin a wheel to see if you’re lucky and apply discounts.
- Step 4- Apply the discounts and see the discounted prices by refreshing the items list with 10 diamonds. *The First Refresh is free.*
After spinning the wheel, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- One item can be purchased at a time, but the discount will apply to all items.
- The wheel is refreshed once the item is purchased.
- There is a discount of –
- All items for 99 diamonds
- All items for 1 diamonds
You can buy many exclusive items at extremely low prices — as little as one diamond per item– at the shop, including:
- Gun skins and gun upgrade materials are exclusive to the game.
- An exclusive emoticon.
- Upgrading material.
- Exclusive masks
- A unique bike skin
- A hoverboard and many other exclusive items.
Please note that diamond upgrades and elite passes do not qualify for discounts.