Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall Play Of The Week Event: Check out the rewards and how to participate in the event. Free Fire has announced a new event called “Vote For Your Favorite FFIC 2021 Fall Play Of The Week”. The event begins today, i.e., on 20th September 2021, at 6 pm. All Free Fire players have the opportunity to participate and vote for their favorite team. This newly added event offers three rewards for players who win it.
The following steps will help you understand how to register for Free Fire’s Play Of The Week event and vote for your favorite team, as well as how to get the exclusive reward Arctic Blue Bundle in the game.
View this post on Instagram
FFIC 2021 Fall Play on the Week: Rewards
Players will only be eligible for the reward if they are in the top 5 in the Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall Play Of The Week Event. Be sure to collect as many points as possible in order to be in the top 5. We have listed below are all of the prizes available in this event:
- Article Blue Bundle
- Parachute Skin
- Royal Diamond Voucher
How to participate in the “FFIC 2021 Fall Play of The Week Event”? Step by Step Guide
Play Of The Week will last for a substantial amount of time. The only thing you have to do is create your best team by picking the best players, and you’ll win great rewards. The only downside is that there will only be three prizes given to the top 5 players. Vote for your favorite team and be one of the top 5 players to win the three prizes.
- Open Garena Free Fire on your device.
- There is an option for “Play of The Week” under the Esports tab on the left side of the page, click on it.
- In order to continue, select the Go To option in the middle of the screen.
- Once you have done this, you will see three teams. You can then vote for your favorite team and earn surprise rewards. If you tap the team of your choice, you will be asked to watch a short clip of it before you can vote.
- You can vote for your favorite team after watching all their clips. Once you cast your vote, you will see how many votes each team has gathered up to that point.
- On the top right corner of the screen, you can find the Schedule button, which shows the schedule of the matches.