FFIC 2021: Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Recently, Garena announced Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall, a flagship event for all Free Fire players in India and Nepal. The registration for the event started from August 16th, 2021 to August 23rd, 2021 through the in-game Free Fire Cup (FFC) mode. The top FFC teams will be joined by the top finished teams from Free Fire Pro League (FFPL) 2021 Summer. FFIC 2021.
The registration process for the Fall Split of the Free Fire India Championship 2021
- First, click on the red trophy icon in the top-right corner of the main lobby of Free Fire.
- You will now be directed to the India Championship banner where you can see the entire schedule, scores, and results
- The squad button is located at the top right corner of the page. Click on it to join a team or create one.
- Enter the team name, contact details, regions, avatars, and banners.
- You can invite your squad members to the FFIC lobby by selecting the Invite Friends option.
FFIC 2021 Fall: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q) What is the minimum requirement for registering for the FFIC 2021 Fall FFC mode?
A) All players have to be at least level 40 and Diamond 1 rank with a Rank Point of 2538 throughout the entire period of FFIC FFC Qualifier.
Q) How to register for this tournament?
A) Registrations are Live! Register your squad through the in-game FFC mode. Detailed instructions can be found in the FFC Tutorial Video on our YouTube channel.
Q) What is the minimum age required to participate in the tournament?
A) All players have to be 16 years of age or older in 2021.
Q) Can PC/Emulator players participate in this tournament?
A) Use of emulators is prohibited during the tournament.
Q) How many teams will qualify from FFC Mode qualifiers?
A) The top 42 teams from FFC will be shortlisted for the CLosed Qualifiers happening on 1 and 2 September.
Q) What is the tournament prize pool?
A) The total tournament prize pool is INR 75 Lakhs.
Q) How many matches will we get to play?
A) Successfully registered teams will be given 10 tickets to use for matchmaking. The top 5 scores that teams receive in FFC mode will contribute to the team’s final score.
Q) Is the gun skin attribute applicable in the FFC mode qualifiers?
A) Gun Properties will be disabled for FFC Mode.