Free Fire Help Center: How to Submit a Request in Garena Free Fire Help Center. Earlier this week, Garena has updated its Customer Support website with new functions that will make tracking players’ requests easier. In order to submit a request, players must be logged in to their Free Fire account. Clicking on the Submit Request button will bring them to the official Garena Free Fire Help Center page.
Please note that only accounts linked to Google, Facebook, Twitter, or Apple will be able to make requests. If players are having a guest account then they link their account with one of the above login options. Players who lose their guest accounts and would like to reclaim them are reminded that the game data of the guest account is kept on the device itself, not on servers. If the device is lost or the game data is deleted, it cannot be restored.
Once players have logged in, they will be directed to the request form.
- Select the game server from the list shown (like India server)
- Players will now have to enter the UID of their Free Fire account and their in-game nickname.
- Now players have to choose the type of request from the given list.
Type of given request
- Payment issue: The issue includes missing items, the wrong currency/USD price of an item, and/or not receiving the special airdrop.
- Game Concerns: Players can report an Abuse Report, Event Issue, or Technical issue.
- Negative Diamonds: Select this whenever you encounter a negative diamond restriction.
- Hacker Report: In order to report a hacker, select “Hacker Report” and provide all the details, take note that proof of hacking is necessary.
Note: Ticket requests will automatically ask for information from the Customer Service Team. The requests which include complete information will be processed.
How to check your requests in Free Fire Help Center and reply from Customer Service?
- Players can visit the Submit Request page and click on my Requests to view their requests.
- Players can tap on their requests to check if they got any reply from Customer Service.