Free Fire Help Center: How to Report Missing Items and Hackers – Garena also introduced a particular in-game Help Center for the players to prevent problems and to run it with safe and free bugs. This helping platform mainly deals with an in-game report that usually gets eliminated by hackers, not getting enough items, glitches, not getting the diamond they purchased, and more.
A majority of users who are catching up on issues communicate with the report, This article will provide some easy steps where players can use Help Centre to report their in-game issues like hackers, fewer diamonds, and more.
While recollecting the list of the best BR mobile games globally, Free Fire always comes to mind. It is one of the most renowned and desired names in the mobile gaming community. Its antique features, in-game optimization, and more made a great bond with the users. Overall the title made a huge hit globally mainly for its versatile cosmetics collection, weapons skins, and more. Following its impeccable facilities, the game also has some silly bugs which somehow create a significant disturbance in the middle of the match. Follow us for more updates.
Free Fire Help Center: How to Report Missing Items and Hackers
Garena leaves no chance for their players, such as the Help center. It is easy for the players to report for their in-game experience at any time. They can simply visit the site and explain their problem which the developers are sure to resolve as quickly as possible. Here is a guide to using the Help Centre properly:
- Open the site of the official Free FIre Help center by clicking on the given link.
- Then visit the site and click the submit requests option to proceed with your step.
- Then the center will ask them to log in to their site with their official in-game accounts such as via Facebook, Twitter, VK, Google, Huawei, and Apple.
- After that users need to select their region and have to fill in their FF ID or In-game and lastly their kind of request.
- Players do not need to worry about the request types because various types of requests will be provided on the site itself like- Payment Issues, Game Concerns, Diamond Shortages, Bugs, and Hacker reports.
Moreover, for more verified proof players can also add some screenshots or video records of their in-game inconvenience to sort the issue rapidly. Sometimes individuals get cheated in the game by some underdog hackers leading them to demotion from their ranks. So, reporting them to the help center will surely punish them, leading them to remove their accounts.
Furthermore, because of the rise of hackers in the game Garena itself looks for it and tries to catch them while cheating before causing harm to any other players. This somehow provides tension-free gameplay to other legal users. Here are some of the requests players can select to report:
- Diamond Hack.
- Headshot only.
- Location tracker/Map hack.
- One Hit-Kill.
- Translucent Bullets.
- Translucent Roads.
- Ultra-Fast Movement/Speed Hack.
- Vehicle Hack.
- Wall Hack.