Free Fire Help Center: Check how to submit a request through Free Fire Customer Service- Garena Free Fire, one of the most popular Battle Royale games in the world, has one cool feature named Help Center. Through this feature, gamers can share their queries with the developers, and at a point in time, the devs revert back with a fruitful answer. This dedicated platform is in place for players to submit general issues as well as other critical ones. Here’s all you need to know about the same and how they can submit a request through the Garena Free Fire help center.
Check how to submit a request through Free Fire Customer Service
Free Fire Help Center is a dedicated support service that actually allows players to submit several in-game queries (login problems, unban requests, and more). As previously mentioned, once Garena receives it, they mainly go through all the submissions received from the gamers and try to resolve them asap. With the growing popularity of the title, the number of cheaters and hackers has also increased to resist the title’s progress. Hence, a strict policy should be in place to maintain a competitive ambiance among users.
How to submit a request through FF Help Center
Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting a new request for FF players.
- Visit the official website of customer support by clicking here.
- Press the “Sign in” option as the website will redirect the players to FF Zendesk. Furthermore, users must log in through their accounts linked with their FF accounts.
- Visit the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. There are multiple choices – My Requests, Submit Request, and Sign Out.
- Go through with Submit request and make sure to select the game according to their respective region (In the case of the Indian Server, users must choose Free Fire Max).
- Choose the type of request and type of problem you are facing
- Make sure to elaborate on the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.
So, these are all about the help center of Garena Free Fire. Players can follow the above-mentioned steps to submit a request successfully.