Free Fire Amazon Prime Event: How to link and claim rewards from the event. Garena Free Fire had recently added a new event called the ‘Amazon Prime’ event into the game. The event comes with full of exciting and free rewards for the players having an Amazon Prime account. This event is limited to India Users only and unlike other events, this event will be available for around six months. There are a total of 12 rewards to claim in this event in a span of six months. In order to claim these rewards players must have an Amazon Prime subscription.
To link Amazon Prime account into the Free Fire game, players must follow the below steps :
- Step 1: Players should launch the Free Fire game on their devices.
- Step 2: Then players need to tap on the calendar icon present on the right side of their home screen.
- Step 3: The event tab will now appear on the right side of the calendar icon where players have to select the Amazon Prime section.
- Step 4: A pop of free rewards will appear where players have to click on the ‘Go To’ button present on the bottom side of their screen.
- Step 5: After clicking on the ‘Go To’ button, a new pop will appear where players have to log in with their Amazon Prime account.
- Step 6: Players will be asked to enter their Amazon Prime Email ID / Mobile number along with their password to Sign In.
- Step 7: After providing every detail and clicking on the login button, players will be again asked for their confirmation that whether they want to connect their Amazon Prime account to Free Fire or not.
- Step 8: To connect the Amazon Prime account players have to tap the ‘Confirm’ button and as soon as they tap on the ‘Confirm’ button the Amazon Prime account will be connected to their game.
How to claim Amazon Prime rewards in Free Fire?
- Step 1: After linking the Amazon Prime account to the Free Fire, players will see a new pop-up window on their screen asking to claim their rewards for that they need to tap on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Step 2: Now players can view all the rewards they are getting by linking their game to their Amazon Prime account.
- Step 3: Players can claim only one reward at a time. The ‘Claim’ button will be available only under Hayato.
- Step 4: To get Hayato players must tap on the ‘Claim’ button.
- Step 5: After claiming a pop will appear confirming players receiving their rewards.
Read More – Garena Free Fire and DJ Alok will invest ₹6 crores for youth development in India
In my id only 2060 diamond please top up 2174905428