Fortnite x Dead Space Collaboration: All You Need To Know- As usual, Fortnite will bring us a new collaboration. This time the players will see dead space cosmetics in the game. Epic Games has decided to collaborate with the famous horror/science fiction franchise quiet space. The collaboration will bring us some exciting things. Here are all the details you need to know about this collaboration.
Fortnite x Dead Space Collaboration: All You Need To Know
Epic Games has always been good when it comes to collaborations. Lately, we’ve been getting some leaks about a Family guy collab. In the heat of the moment, the developers decided to give us another exciting collaboration with the famous horror franchise ‘Dead Space’. Dead space is renowned for its thrilling jumpscares and a very scary gameplay experience. It will be fun to see what thrill this collaboration will bring onto the island. Here are the things that you will see in this collaboration.
- Isaac Clarke ( The collaboration exclusive skin)
- Plasma Cutter Pickaxe skin
- Back Bling 1 – This exclusive back bling has an HP Bar that changes based on health.
- Back Bling 2 – This exclusive back bling glows blue when you take no damage and glows red when you take damage.
CONFIRMED: Isaac Clarke will be available on January 23 at 7 PM ET!
– Plasma Cutter Pickaxe
– Back Bling 1: Has an HP bar that changes based on health
– Back Bling 2: Glows blue when you take no damage and glows red when you take damage
— Shiina (@ShiinaBR) January 20, 2023
The collaboration is surely bringing us some interesting items. Especially the new character skin and the back blinds are something you would not want to miss. As for the release date of this collaboration, the players can expect this collaboration on the 23rd of January, 2023. This has been confirmed by the Fortnite leaker Shiina. Nevertheless, the collaboration is surely an iconic one so make sure to play Fortnite and gather all these exciting items. Also, make sure to stay tuned with us for more future updates.