Fortnite will soon add Chloe Kim skins into the Icon Series – Fortnite never ceases to amaze its players as the developers continuously pump in new packs and attractive skins. This time, players will soon be able to buy the skins of Chloe Kim, another world-famous athlete. She is a two-time Olympic Gold medalist in the women’s halfpipe snowboarding event.
She will be the latest athlete who will be added to the Icon Series in Fortnite. This rarity type consists of skins and accessories of notable athletes, celebrities, or artists. With her skin release, Chloe Kim will join the likes of LeBron James, Bruno Mars, Naomi Osaka, Ariana Grande, Neymar Jr., J Balvin, Ninja, Harry Kane, and many more featured in the Icon Series.
Epic Games reveals Chloe Kim skins and accessories for Fortnite
Players who wish to buy the Chloe Kim outfits and accessories have two options.
- They can participate and put up a top-level performance in the Chloe Kim Cup. This event will be held on 24th March. The best players from each region will unlock access to Chloe Kim Outfit and many more accessories before it is added to the in-game shop.
- Players can wait till 08:00 PM ET on Saturday, 26th March. At this date, the Chloe Kim skins will be added to the in-game shop.
Fortnite Icon Series: Chloe Kim Outfit
The Chloe Kim Outfit features the Olympic Gold medalist skateboarder in her full winter garb. There are four alternate styles to this outfit. Here are those:
- Default: Chloe wears a grey snowsuit with purple goggles, breastplates, elbow guards, and boosts. There is also an ice dragon motif on the left leg.
- Back to Back: This is a complete black snowsuit adorned with a gold dragon motif on her left leg. It is inspired by her back-to-back Olympic gold-medal victories.
- Pink Poppies: She wears a pink and blue snowsuit with a change in her hair color to match her garb.
- Deep Freeze Style: It is the Pink Poppies style but as players get more eliminations, it forms an icy layer over the snowsuit.
Fortnite Icon Series: Chloe Kim Set Accessories
Players who buy the Chloe Kim Outfit from the Item Shop in-game will also get the following accessories.
- Sub-Zero Flight Back Bling
- Frozen Flourish Pickaxe
- Ice-dragon Nunbola Glider
- Board Flair Emote
- Nunbola’s Flight Loading Screen
All of these accessories will be available in the Chloe Kim Bundle that will launch on 26th March. Stay tuned as we bring you the latest Fortnite updates and news.