Fortnite on iPhone: How to play Fortnite on iOS device. Due to the Apple vs. Epic Games lawsuit, Fortnite was removed from the App Store on iPhone and iPad. No indications suggest Apple will allow Fortnite to return to the App Store. In partnership with Nvidia, Epic Games has found a way to work around the issue.
However, the game will soon be available through GeForce NOW, Nvidia’s streaming gaming service, allowing players to access it on iOS devices through a browser.
Fortnite on iPhone: How to play Fortnite on iOS devices, check step-by-step guide
In order to play Fortnite again, you’ll need to become a GeForce Now member and enroll in the closed beta. The following steps will guide you through playing Fortnite on an iPhone or iPad:
- Step 1: Start by registering for or logging into GeForce Now. For this, you do not need to have a premium membership.
- Step 2: Do the registration process for GeForce Now’s Fortnite closed beta.
- Step 3: Visit play.geforcenow.com on your iPhone and iPad through the Safari browser. You can add a shortcut to the home screen by following the instructions.
- Step 4: A closed beta invitation will arrive in your inbox soon
- Step 5: As soon as you’re invited, you can play Fortnite via GeForce Now
How to link your Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts
As soon as you join the closed beta, you can link your Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts. Here are the complete steps which you should follow in order to link your Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts
- Launch GeForce Now from Safari
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the Connections tab
- Click on Epic Games
- Sign in with your Epic Games account
With this, you’ll be able to access your Fortnite account. And you don’t have to sign in multiple times.