Fortnite November Crew Pack: Everything coming with the November Crew Pack. Fortnite has just revealed their Crew Pack for November 2021. It will become available to Fortnite Crew subscribers on 31st October at approximately 8 PM ET. The rewards received from the Fortnite Crew Pack are unique and exclusive as they are not available in the Fortnite Item Shop. By purchasing this, players can receive the Battle Pass for Chapter 2 Season 8, 1000 V-Bucks, Sierra’s new skin, and other benefits.
What is the Fortnite Crew Pack?
Since the major update that Fortnite received in Season 5, it has introduced the monthly Fortnite Crew membership where players can receive rewards and exclusive skins which are unobtainable by other means.
Fortnite Crew Pack First Shadows Rewards
The November Crew Pack will feature the skin of Sierra, the final member of the First Shadows. Apart from the skin, players will also receive Sierra’s Go Bag Back Bling, Serrated Steelblades Pickaxe, Glowing Vengeance Wrap, and Sierra’s Vengeance loading screen.
Sierra’s dark First Shadows skin also has a blue and pink Stormstepper version. It can be seen in her outfit, Back Bling, and Pickaxe. Fortnite Crew subscribers who have collected all the three First Shadows in September, October, and November will receive a bonus Style on each model when v18.40 arrives.
November Crew Pack Additional Rewards
Apart from the First Shadows, many additional rewards will also be provided in the November Crew Pack. Fortnite Crew subscribers who complete the Spacefarer Ariana Grande’s Monster Hunter Punchcard as the Wrath of The Cube Queen event is going on, will receive both the Dark style and Brite Style of the All-Weather Extractor Pickaxe.
Players who are going to be subscribed to Fortnite Crew Pack for six months will get the Fortnite Crew Legacy Set which provides them with new Back Bling and Pickaxe styles. Here are its six stages which correspond to each month of the Crew Pack.
- Stage 1: Crew Pack subscriber unlocks the Protocol Pack Back Bling immediately.
- Stage 2: On the 14th of the next month after your Stage 1 unlocks, your Back Bling will upgrade with the Protocol Elite Style getting added.
- Stage 3: On the 14th of the next month after your Stage 2 unlock, your Back Bling will again evolve adding Protocol Overdrive Style and The Zen Axe Style on the pickaxe.
- Stage 4: On the 14th of the next month after your Stage 3 unlock, the pickaxe upgrades to the Zen Striker Style.
- Stage 5: On the 14th of the next month after your Stage 4 unlock, the pickaxe upgrades to the Zen Ultra Style.
- Stage 6: On the 14th of the next month after your Stage 5 unlock, the pickaxe upgrades to the Zen Assault Axe Style.
Fortnite Crew Pack Pricing
While the Battle Pass is available at nearly $9.50, the Fortnite Crew Pack comes in at $11.99. With the exclusive rewards, you receive on the Crew Pack along with the Battle Pass, getting this is worth it.