FORTNITE FORTOGRAPHY event is now live: Be featured in-game! Check all details. Fortnite has officially announced its all-new collaboration with the authentic apparel brand, Balenciaga. The new collaboration has brought various new surprises for players in-game like the new outfits, the “Strange times hub and more! Following this collaboration, there is also a new event launched called the “Fortography” event in-game. In the “Fortography” event, player images with the best and unique fits will be featured in-game on the Billboards in the Strange Times Featured Hub. In this article, we will discuss how to participate in the event, its Duration, Rules, and more.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORTNITE FORTOGRAPHY EVENT AND ITS DURATION:
Players need to submit screenshots or even highly altered photos of their unique styles and fits. It is not necessary to wear a Balenciaga fit, but it should be something that portrays your true personality. To participate, you need to upload your images using the hashtags: #Fortography and #StrangeTimes on Twitter. You can also do so by submitting your images to the Strange Times post flair on r/FortNiteBR.
Selected unique and different images will be featured on the Billboards in the Strange Times Hub. The images will be refreshed every now and then. The duration of the event is from the 21st of September 2021 (10 AM ET) – the 28th of September 2021 (10 AM ET). However, note that you can ONLY submit your images till the 23rd of September 2021 (12 PM ET). The best images will be featured till the event ends on the 28th of September respectively.
RULES AND GUIDELINES OF THE FORTNITE FORTOGRAPHY EVENT
• Images that you submit should be of a 16:9 aspect ratio.
• As previously stated, having Balenciaga gear equipped is NOT necessary. Just try to be yourself!
• Images should not contain any Epic display names
• Only original content should be portrayed in your image. It should not contain any third-party brands or logos, or content that you don’t own the rights to.
• Images should be in line with Epic’s Content Guidelines. To check out the guidelines visit this link: https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/content-guidelines
FEW IMAGE EXAMPLES THAT YOU CAN REFER TO: