Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 arrives with a new map, weapons, Battle Pass, and a lot more – With the conclusion of Chapter 3, a new island has formed for the players in Fortnite. Now they can explore the new map along with the numerous additional content introduced in the game. There is a lot of new stuff and so we will detail some of the important ones that you must know about.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) December 4, 2022
Fortnite chapter 4 season 1: new map
The new map has been designed with the latest Unreal Engine 5.1. It comes with various graphical upgrades and new features. Players are bound to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes while traversing through the different parts of the map.
- The Citadel: It consists of a medieval castle that is ruled by “The Ageless.”
- Anvil Square: It is a small town located in the middle of a vibrant forest experiencing the fall season.
- Brutal Bastion: It acts as the headquarters of the Reality Warriors. This part of the map is located among the snowy mountains. In this region, players can now hit the snow with their Pickaxe to create a snowball. They can then jump inside the snowball and get rolling.
- Frenzy Fields: This area has abandoned farms, warehouses, and homes in it.
fortnite chapter 4 season 1: new weapons
Fortnite players can now explore the island and find a plethora of new weapons. Here is a list of some of the returning as well as new weapons in Chapter 4 Season 1.
- Ex-Caliber Rifle: This is a powerful, semi-automatic rifle. It fires a ballistic blade at enemies that detonate a while later.
- Thunder Shotgun: It is a pump-action shotgun that deals high damage and shoots two rounds at a time. The fired shotgun shells can easily tear through skirmishes and other shotgun shells.
- Maven Auto Shotgun: It is an automatic, fast-firing shotgun with moderate damage and range.
- Red-Eye Assault Rifle: It is an automatic assault rifle that comes with a custom red dot sight. This improves the accuracy and with the controlled fire rate, this rifle is built for focused wielders.
- Twin Mag SMG: This is an automatic, fast-firing SMG that comes with a double-sized magazine enabling players to quickly reload.
- Tactical Pistol: This pistol packs quite high damage despite its small size.
fortnite chapter 4 season 1: new augments and provisions
Players can now become stronger during their matches with the help of reality augments. After some intervals of time, players will have to choose between one of the two randomized Reality Augment choices given to them. The longer a match extends, the more a player will be able to collect. This Reality Augments last until the conclusion of the match.
If players find them unsatisfactory, they can even reroll for another chance. Here are some of the Reality Augments revealed till now:
- Light Fingers: It makes it easier to reload weapons using Light Ammo.
- Mechanical Archer: It gives the player a Mechanical Explosive Blow and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow.
- Aerialist: It grants the player Glider redeploy for the rest of the match.
- Supercharged: This augment will make the player’s vehicle have increased health and not consume any fuel.
- Soaring Sprints: Players will be able to jump higher with lower gravity while sprinting.
Apart from the different health items making a return, here are some new provisions that have been added to the game.
- Slap Berries: Eating this fruit will increase effective health as well as provide unlimited (temporary) energy regen to sprint for a longer duration.
- Slap Juice: It grants more effective health and temporary energy regen than a Slap Berry.
- Sky Jellies: Players can touch these Sky Jellies to gain a bounce effect and have some of their effective health restored.
Fortnite chapter 4 season 1: battle pass
With the new season, a new battle pass arrives. It will introduce new cast of combatants in the game. Players who purchase the Chapter 4 Season 1 Battle Pass will immediately unlock the “Star of the Show” Selene outfit. Here are some other outfits that players can unlock with progression.
- Doom Slayer
- The Ageless
- Geralt of Rivia (later in the Season when the crossover is announced)
These are all the main highlights of the Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 1. You can check out the full announcement by going to the official website. Stay tuned to get the latest updates from Fortnite and other popular games.