Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021
Krafton revealed the first esports tournament Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGIS) 2021 featuring a prize pool of 1 Crore INR. Battlegrounds Mobile India is the most popular battle royale game in India. The game version of PUBG Mobile is dedicated to the Indian audience. After facing the ban in September 2020, the Mobile gaming industry was at the brim with rarely happening mobile esports. The registration for the tournament is starting on July 19th, 2021, where players residing in India and above Platinum rank at the time of the registration are eligible. The tournament will kickstart on August 2nd, 2021. The grand finals will be held between 7th – 10th October 2021.
- Event – Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021
- Series – BGIS
- Organizer – Krafton
- Type – Online
- Location – India
- Game More – TPP Squad
- Teams – 16
- Prize pool – ₹10,000,000 INR (≃ $134,335 USD)
- Start Date – 07-10-2021
- End Date – 10-10-2021
- EsportsGen Tier – Premium
In-Game Qualifiers: 2nd – 8th August 2021
- Open to all
- The registered squad will be required to play 15 matches, from which the best 10 will be considered.
- 1024 teams will qualify for the next stage.
Online Qualifiers: 17th Aug – 12th September 2021
- 1024 Teams
- The above-qualified teams will be informed via mail and will play online qualifiers in the rooms provided by Krafton.
- The Online Qualifiers are divided into 3 rounds:
- Round 1 – Top 1024 teams will be seeded into 64 groups. Each group has to play 2 matches and the top 8 teams from each group will be qualified for round 2.
- Round 2 – Top 512 teams from round 1 will be seeded into 32 groups. Each group has to play 2 matches and the top 7 teams from each group will be qualified for round 3.
- Round 3 – Top 224 teams from round 2 along with 32 invited teams will be into 16 groups. Each group has to play 2 matches and the top 4 teams from each group will be qualified for the Quarter-Finals.
Quarter-Finals: 16th – 26th September 2021
- 64 Teams
- These teams will be divided into 4 groups. Each group has to play 6 matches.
- The top 4 teams from each group will further qualify to the Semi-Finals and the remaining teams will play in the loser bracket.
- Loser Bracket
- The losing 48 teams from Quarter-Finals will be divided into 3 groups. Each group has to play 6 matches.
- The top 2 teams from each group based on the overall standings along with 2 teams with the most finishes from the 48 teams will qualify for Semi-Finals.
- A total of 8 teams from the Loser Bracket will qualify for Semi-Finals.
- Loser Bracket
Semi-Finals: 30th Sept – 3rd October 2021
- 16 Teams from Quarter-Finals along with 8 teams from Loser Bracket.
- These teams will be divided into 3 groups who will compete against each other in the round-robin format.
- Each group will play a total of 6 Round Robins.
- The top 16 squads with the highest cumulative points will move towards the Grand Finals.
Grand Finals: 7th – 10th October 2021
- 16 Teams will play 20 matches over a period of 4 days
- The squad with the most accumulated points after 20 matches will be declared champion.
*Kill Points – 1 per kill
The total prize pool in winning is 1 Crore which will be distributed as followed:
- MVP – Awarded to the tournament MVP.
- The Lone Ranger – Awarded to the player with the longest Survival time.
- The Rampage Freak – Awarded to the player with the maximum number of Finishes.
- The Redeemer – Awarded to the player with the maximum number of Revives.
|Award||$ USD||₹ INR||Player||Team Name|
|The Lone Ranger||$672||₹ 50,000||TBD||TBD|
|The Rampage Freak||$672||₹ 50,000||TBD||TBD|
|The Redeemer||$672||₹ 50,000||TBD||TBD|
- Most Finishes by a Squad – Awarded to the Team with the maximum number of Finishes.
|Most Finishes By a Squad||$672||₹50,000||TBD|
|#||Team Name||WWCD||Total||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
- BGMI India Series Registration Link: How To Register For Battlegrounds Mobile India Series
- BGMI India Series Registration Link: Registrations are now open for Battlegrounds Mobile India Series
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Series: All details revealed of the biggest BGMI tournament
- BGMI India Series Registration Date revealed: Check out the date and official trailer
- BGMI India Series: Krafton reveals the logo of the biggest BGMI Tournament