ESL announced its 5th edition of India Premiership 2020 featuring four games this season. Matches of various titles have already been started and the registrations are still open for the league.
The Indian Premiership 2020 got their first top 16 Pubg Mobile squads for the Master League. These 16 teams made their way through the master league by defeating a number of teams. Here is the list of teams that qualified –
- Team AES
- Element Esports
- Exlr Athena
- Force one Esports
- Havoc Esports
- Initiative Esports
- Team Inside Out
- ISO Official
- Norules Xtreme
- Off Gaurd Esports
- Optimum Esports
- Orb Esports
- Namma Bengaluru
- Team Xhibit
- Team K9
The Master League will include all the pro teams from the region where 16 teams qualified from the seedings cup and 16 teams will be invited in this season. The names of the invited teams have not yet revealed by the team ESL.
SEEDINGS CUP (COMPLETED)
Seedings cup determines the starting teams of a new game introduced to the ESL India Premiership. A total of 16 teams has been picked from the seedings cup to join the other 16 invited teams to the Masters league of Summer Season.
A total of 32 teams will compete for 7 weeks
- Round of 32: 3 days/week (2 weeks) – 1 Map/day
- Quarter-Final: 3 days/week (2 weeks) – 1 Map/day
- Semi-Final: 4 days/week (2 weeks) – 1 Map/day
- Finals: 3 days/week (1 week) – 1 Map/day
The teams that couldn’t qualify for the master league has got more opportunity to qualify for the Fall season master league. Top 4 teams of each starter cup will qualify for Masters League in next season (In the Winter season, teams winning the starter cups will be eligible to get an invite in the next year’s tournament). 5th to 8th place of each starter cup will qualify from each starter cup to Masters League playoff.
- 2 starter cups in each season
- Teams qualifying to Masters league for next season: 4/cup (1,2,3,4) – Total 8 in each season (Winter Season teams will be eligible for an invite in next season)
- Teams qualifying to Masters league playoffs: 4/cup (5,6,7,8) – Total 8 in each season (Not for Winter Season)
- Tournament format: Knockout
You can register for the Starters Cup here.