DPC Eastern Europe Tour 1 Division I: Valve’s new format will be introduced here as the Tour commences in December. The Dota 2 Pro Circuit in Eastern Europe will follow the new format introduced by Valve as it begins its 2021-2022 DPC Season. The top eight teams who have qualified for Division I will start playing from 2nd December as the Tour 1 begins. It will commence their journey to The International 2022 main event.
DPC EEU Tour 1 Divison I: Overview
Valve has split the earlier Dota 2 Pro Circuit into three “Tours” each with its Regional league and Major. Teams will get more DPC points in Majors than Regional Leagues. The DPC points rewards will also increase in the later tours. The DPC Eastern Europe Tour 1 Division I is being conducted by Epic Esports Events. The two teams at the top of the table here will advance for the first Major of the 2021-2022 Dota 2 season. The teams at the end of the table will have to move to Division II for the second Tour of the 2022 Dota 2 season.
THREE DPC SEASONS IN EASTERN EUROPE ARE OURS 😎✌️
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding DPC EEU Division I/II Tours in 2021 and 2022!
Read all the details here:https://t.co/TA0smvFYYW pic.twitter.com/DrX3TAxtrc
— EPICENTER | DPC EEU (@epicentergg) November 11, 2021
DPC Eastern Europe Tour 1 Divison I: Teams and Schedule
There will be eight teams playing in the DPC EEU Tour 1 Divison I. 6 teams are from the Upper Division while 2 teams are from the Lower Division of Season 2 of the previous DPC season. The teams are:
- Virtus.Pro (Upper Division)
- Team Spirit (Upper Division)
- AS Monaco Gambit (Upper Division)
- Team Unique (Upper Division)
- PuckChamp (Upper Division)
- Natus Vincere (Upper Division)
- HellRaisers (Lower Division)
- Team Empire (Lower Division)
The DPC EEU Tour 1 Division I Regional League begins on 2nd December 2021 and will last until 23rd January 2022.
DPC Eastern Europe Tour 1 Divison I: Format
The DPC EEU Tour 1 Division I Regional League will be conducted in the following format:
- The tournament will follow a Single Round-Robin format with all teams playing a best of 3 match series.
- The team at the top of the table will advance directly to the Playoffs Stage of the Tour 1 Major.
- The team at the second position will advance into the Group Stage of the Tour 1 Major.
- The team in third place will enter the Major through Wild Card entry.
- The last two teams will be relegated to Division II for the second Tour of the 2022 Dota 2 Season.
- The remaining teams will still be in Division I for the second Tour of 2022 Dota 2 Season.
DPC EEU Tour 1 Divison I: Prize Pool and Where to Watch
The DPC EEU Tour 1 Division I has a total Prize Pool of $205,000 and 690 DPC points. These will be distributed among the teams according to their rankings.
- The winning team will get $30,000, 300 DPC Points, and will qualify for the Playoff Stage of the Tour 1 Major.
- The runner-up team will get $28,000, 180 DPC Points, and will qualify for the Group Stage of the Tour 1 Major.
- The team in 3rd place will get $27,000 and 120 DPC Points.
- The team in 4th place will get $26,000 and 60 DPC Points.
- The team in 5th place will get $25,000 and 30 DPC Points.
- The team in 6th place will get $24,000.
- The team in the 7th and 8th places will get $23,000 and $22,000 respectively. Both these teams will be relegated to Division II.
Fans can catch all the action regarding the DPC EEU Tour 1 Division I LIVE in multiple languages. For English commentary, visit the BeyondTheSummit channel, for Russian commentary, visit the dota2ruhub channel, for Portuguese commentary visit the BTSBrasilTV and BTSBrasilGames channels on Twitch TV. For Spanish commentary, log into the 4DEsports_2 channels on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Trovo.
Stay tuned with us as we bring to you the latest updates regarding the 2022 Dota 2 season.
Read More- DPC China Tour 1 Division I: The region will begin its 2022 Dota 2 season with a new format