DOTA 2 Patch 7.31 Release Date: It will be available worldwide in the coming months- The DOTA 2 scene has entered a cooldown period after The International 10 grand tournament where Team Spirit won in a magical fashion. Although the new format was announced for this season, lockdowns due to the Omicron variant have again led to the switch from LAN to online matches, delays, or even cancellation of tournaments. In such an uncertain period, there is finally some welcoming news for DOTA 2 players and fans. Valve has released a timeline for their upcoming patch 7.31.
DOTA 2 Patch 7.31 Release Date: It will be available worldwide in the coming months
Although Valve has not explicitly announced the release dates of the upcoming patch, they have hinted that it will be released soon after the ongoing DOTA Pro Circuit Regional Finals have ended. The new-format DPC Regional Finals of North America, China, and CIS are set to end on 20th February. Maybe Valve is looking forward to the results of this new DPC and then releases the patch depending upon that. If the upcoming 7.31 patch comes out in late February or early March, the current 7.30 patch will become one of the longest active patches within the game.
DOTA 2 Patch 7.31: Updates and Changes to expect
Although there have not yet been any leaks, here are a few changes that players and fans might expect in DOTA 2 in this patch.
- Nerfing down the strongest heroes of Patch 7.30 which are Zeus, Silencer, Jakiro, Enigma, and Wraith King.
- Tinker and Outworld Destroyer might also receive some tweaks that lower their high-scaling late-game skills.
- Heroes like Nature Prophet which have the worst win rate percentages might receive some buffs to make them more popular choices in the game.
- Few gameplay mechanics can also be experimented with. The early game jungle ward meta has reached a peak, with dozens of unique strategies to block certain camps and protect others. A reduction of ward gold bounties or more expensive sentries could fix this problem.
- Even changes in the Outposts or Roshan’s Pit location might be possible.
This is the data available to us about the upcoming DOTA 2 Patch 7.31.