CRL 2023 Announcement: Check out the details on rules, schedules, prize pool, and a lot more about Clash Royale League 2023- Supercell has announced more detailed information about CRL 2023. The best players will be competing in the Clash Royale League, looking for a chance to qualify and win the World Finals. Let us take a look at the revelations.
🏆 Format in detail
🗓️ Full Schedule
💰 Prizepool Breakdown
— Clash Royale Esports (@EsportsRoyaleEN) January 30, 2023
CRL 2023 Announcement: Check out the details on rules, schedules, prize pool, and a lot more about Clash Royale League 2023
The Clash Royale League 2023 will be held from March to September. During this period, 7 spots in the World Finals will be selected from each Monthly Final winner. The other 7 spots will be given to the most consistent challengers who couldn’t win the monthly winner title. The final 2 spots are for the qualifiers that will be held in China.
MONTHLY FINALS QUALIFIER
As there will be seven seasons held for each of the seven months (March to September), here is the process of selecting the Monthly Final winner.
- Path of Legends: Players who are in the top 1000 on the Path of Legends leaderboard by the end of the season will be able to sign-up for the Monthly Qualifiers.
- Monthly Qualifiers:
- Qualified players need to sign-up in the Tournament Hub.
- The Swiss format will be followed until the last 32 competitors remain.
- The Double round robin format (8 groups of 4 players) will be followed until only 1 player remains from a group.
- Monthly Finals: These 8 players will compete in the Monthly Finals which will have a Double Elimination bracket. The winner will be able to qualify for the World Finals while others will attain Competitive Points.
Some important points that must be kept in mind regarding the monthly qualifiers:
- Only players who are 16 years old or older can participate in the CRL 2023 Monthly Qualifiers.
- Participating players must pass the fair play check, participate with clean accounts, and follow good sportsmanship during the competition.
- Monthly Qualifiers and Monthly Finals will begin at 14:00 UTC. Players can check in between 11:30 and 13:30 timings in the Tournament Hub.
For more rules and regulations regarding participation in CRL 2023, interested players can click here to know more.
crl 2023: world finals
Here is everything that we know about the CRL 2023 World Finals tournament.
- Dates: From 24 till 26 Nov. 2023.
- Location: Not yet revealed.
- Format: Double Elimination Bracket – Dual mode.
- Participants: 16 players (7 Monthly Final Winners, 7 highest-ranked players on the Competitive Leaderboards, 2 players from Chinese qualifiers)
- Total Prize Pool of CRL 2023: $1.3 million USD
- Monthly Finals Winner will get $16,000.
- World Finals Winner will get $250,000.
You can check out more in-depth details about the CRL season by clicking here.
Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates regarding Clash Royale and CRL 2023 season.