CoD Warzone Mobile Pre-register: Activision announces the pre-registration rewards of Call of Duty Warzone Mobile – During the Call of Duty Next Showcase Event, Activision showcased its much anticipated Modern Warfare II game. But that was not all that fans witnessed. The devs also announced that “Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile” will be globally launched in 2023.
The game will be a free-to-play battle royale game for mobile devices. Since players already have Call of Duty Mobile, we need to wait and see how Warzone Mobile is different from Activision’s first mobile shooter game. The only key detail that makes it stand apart from other battle royales is that up to 120 players can participate in one match.
Be one of the first to play #WarzoneMobile when it launches next year by pre-registering for free on Google Play now!
Pre-registration can also earn you exclusive in-game rewards! 🎁
— Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile (@WarzoneMobile) September 15, 2022
Pre-Register For CoD Warzone Mobile on Google Play Store
The game is already available for pre-registration on Android devices. Unfortunately, Warzone Mobile is not yet available on the iOS App Store. Here is how you can pre-register for it.
- Go to Google Play Store on your device and search for Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile.
- Tap on the green-colored ‘pre-register’ button.
- After clicking it, you will receive a prompt with options ‘Got it’ and ‘Install when available.’
- Select the ‘Install when available’ choice. It will automatically download the game when it gets launched.
You can also go directly to the app’s pre-registration page by clicking here.
When the pre-registration milestones are achieved, users will also receive exclusive rewards on the game launch.
- 5 million: Dark Familiar Emblem, Foe’s Flame Emblem
- 10 million: Prince of Hell X12
- 15 million: M4 Archfiend
- 25 million: Mystery Reward
According to various leaks, Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile will have the same battle pass as other games in the franchise like Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0. Although the game is set to have a worldwide release in 2023, Activision has not yet revealed the exact release date.
Stay tuned with us to get more updates about the latest released or upcoming mobile games.