CoD Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II Season 1 Patch Notes update: Things you need to know – Warzone 2.0 launched on 16th November, but that’s not all. The first season for Call of duty: Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II is available now, ushering in a new Battle Pass, weapons, more maps, and bug fixes. the overall patch notes for the Season 01 update details are posted on the official website.
The Season 01 patch notes include a number weapon balancing changes, which includes the Kastov 545 having its commercials velocity expanded, ADS Speed also increased, the M4 seeing hip spread discount, and a general nerf for a spread of weapons just like the Lockwood three hundred, which sees its harm variety reduced.
CoD Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II Season 1 Patch Notes update: Things you need to know
Additionally new in Warzone 2.0 today is DMZ, wherein gamers battling together to complete objectives. There are unique keys which you have to find to unlock some of the areas of the map. Players will battle against other players which can be human and AI characters with the aim of having to the chopper on the end for exfil.
Full details of the patch note can be seen below, with everything which has changed or improved.
- Al Bagra Fortress (Core Map)
- Embassy (Core Map)
- Zarqwa Hydroelectric (Core Map)
- Taraq (both Core and Battle Map)
- Sariff Bay (Battle Map)
- Sa’id (Battle Map)
- ATV: Nimble three-seater with little protection
- UTV: All-terrain lightweight four-seater.
- Hatchback: Four-door civilian vehicle without any significant protection.
- SUV (Standard): All-terrain civilian 4×4 with a boxy frame.
- GMC Hummer EV: All-electric supertruck engineered for off-road.
- Cargo Truck: Large industrial vehicle with a flatbed.
- Light Helo: Twin-engine light helicopter for rapid traversal and combat support.
- Heavy Chopper: Heavily armored search-and-rescue helicopter.
- RHIB: Maneuverable tactical boat designed for Special Forces.
- Armored Patrol Boat: Reinforced aquatic vehicle with mounted .50 Cal machine guns.