CoD Modern Warfare 2 is Crashing and banning the players for no reason, Here is Why – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the latest addition to the franchise series. The game has just been released to players worldwide and is already expected to be a success. However, the launch was incredibly messy and many experienced various issues related to the game’s performance and stability.
Many of them recently highlighted an issue where players were experiencing severe crashes during the game’s campaign mode. To make matters worse, a lot of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 players who experience crashes during the campaign or multiplayer mode are permanently banned for no reason, and till now the developers haven’t given any reason for this.
CoD Modern Warfare 2 is Crashing and banning the players for no reason
It’s worth noting that this issue was also present in early access and has now crept into the global version. This is frustrating because many feel cheated or Frauded by the company. The fact that the game’s starting price is $70 makes it even worse.
Some players also get banned for verifying game files on steam and trying to scan and repair the game in the battle just after the launch. Unfortunately, the developers haven’t yet acknowledged the issue where Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 players are being permanently banned for no reason.
We haven’t come across any solutions that could potentially help resolve the issue. Players may have to wait forever for the developers to come up with a solution. We’ll be following this matter and will update this story to reflect noteworthy information.
Here are 2 ways by which maybe you can fix the crashes on your PC:
- Go to the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Now, Click on the Performance and Maintenance Tab.
- Select the Hardware Menu.
- Now, Select the Device Manager.
- Double-tap on Display Adapters
- Now, double-tap on your NVIDIA GPU.
- Click the Driver’s Tab
- Then, select “Roll Back Driver” to roll back your driver from 526.47 to 522.25. Now,
- check if the game is functioning correctly or not.
Then check for Corrupted Files :
- Select the Modern Warfare 2 game.
- Then, tap on the gear icon next to the Play button.
- Now, tap on Scan and Repair to begin scanning.
Open Steam :
- Open the Steam app on your PC.
- From the list of games, right-click on Modern Warfare 2.
- From the list of options, tap on “Properties”.
- After that, tap on “Local Files”.
- Then, tap on Verify Integrity of Files to begin the scanning. Wait for the scan to get over and check the game after all that.
Hopefully, after doing all this your PC will stop crashing.
Read More- COD Mobile x Halloween Season is Here with some Brand new Sales; Check Details to Grab rewards for free