CoD Mobile Season 8 Phantom Conquest Themed Event is around the corner – Call of Duty Mobile (CoD Mobile) players get ready for an adrenaline-pumping experience as Season 8 approaches with the highly anticipated “Phantom Conquest” themed event. With a slew of exciting additions and gameplay enhancements, this update promises to deliver intense action and entertainment to mobile gamers worldwide.
CoD Mobile Season 8 Phantom Conquest Themed Event is around the corner
The awaited Season 8: Error 404 will be globally set free on 6th September 2023 and will continue for a month. On the same hand, the dashing Theme event ‘Phantom Conquest’ will also commence. By playing the all-new Theme event, users will also get exclusive rewards like KN44- Geisha’s Gaze and Blackjack- Bloody Fortune. Here users can also follow the above steps to grab the rewards:
- Get the Phantom Tokens by playing the MP and BP mode.
- After collecting, users can exchange it with their desired rewards.
The CoD Mobile Season 8 update, with its “Phantom Conquest” themed event, is set to deliver a thrilling gaming experience to fans worldwide. With new maps, modes, weapons, and a rewarding Battle Pass, there’s no shortage of content to explore.
About Season 8: Error 404
This season is bringing much content in the game leading it to great hype.
- The Kurohana map.
- New Super Slide.
- New Weapon Argus and Cluster Grenade.
- Exclusive BP Items.
- New Optimisation in MP maps and modes.
- New Seasonal Challenges- (Complete new Seasonal Challenges and Events rewarding Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Battle Pass XP, and more, including the new Sai Melee weapon.
Sai: The Sai is an innately dual-wield weapon featuring a faster attack speed at the cost of reduced damage. Operators with the Sai equipped will also benefit from enhanced jumps and slides.)