CoD Mobile Season 6 Test Server: Weapon Buffs and Nerfs are here, Check Details – The Test server of the Season 6 server is finally up and players are literally up to explore it. With the new Test period, the developers will test some of the added features they will probably introduce in the standard or the playable version. Many leaks usually get revealed with the continuation of the Beta version. As usual this time also many fresh leaks are out which data miners expect to be in the official Season 6 version of CoD Mobile.
Many individuals are also trying to get its APK. Apart from that individuals must not get confused between the global server, Garena Server, and the CN server. The recent leaks which are out now are for the global server. Moreover, many data miners mainly focus on the CN one out of the two because this server is the most advanced and always brings out the leaks before others. Lastly, most CN server leaks or additions are witnessed in the global server.
CoD Mobile Season 6 Test Server: Weapon Buffs and Nerfs are here, Check the Details
The Official Season 6 of CoD Mobile is set for release on 6th July 2023. Along with the addition of new features, the developers are introducing brand new special theme content. The leaks suggest the customization of some weapons
Here are some of the changes in the CoD Mobile Season 6 Weapon Buffs and Nerfs:
- Dingo( Buff)- Improved the range profile from 16-23m to 18-26m.
- AGR 5.56( Buff)- Decreased fire interval penalty from 10% to 8%.
- HVK( Buff)- Improved mag capacity from 29 to 32 rounds. Decreased empty reload time( Bug Fix).
- L- CAR 9(Buff)- Improved Range profile from 8-14m to 9-16m. Decreased horizontal recoil.
- Koshka( Buff)- Decreased ADS time from 470ms to 455ms.
- R90( Buff)- Increased pellet spread density.
- Oden( Buff)- Improved range profile from 16-25m to 18-28m.
- PDW 57( Buff)- Improved chest and arm multiplier from 1.1x to 1.15x.
- Peacekeeper MK2(Buff)- Improved lower arm damage multiplier from 1x to 1.15x.
- Razorback( Buff)- Improved Damage range from 30 to 33. Base Movement speed Improved from 4.92ms to 5.09ms.
- HS0405( Nerf)(BR)- Reduced Range from 4,7,11 to 3, 5.5, 10.
More leaks and changes are yet to come, players must put an eye on it for the latest news.