Clash Royale Champions February update: Balance changes and many more changes- Supercell has shared the information on the Clash Royale February Update which contains the list of new balance changes, and fixes that will resolve a lot of issues and improve game performance on various devices. Fans can download the update from the app store and can enjoy the best possible experience with Clash Royale.
Clash Royale Champions February update: Balance changes and many more changes
Here are the chances and updates. These changes will go live 7th of February.
- MONK – Hit Speed: -0.1sec [11% faster]. Monk’s use rate has declined a lot since the last change, so something has to be done to match other Champions.
- FIRECRACKER – First Hit: -0.4sec [40% faster]. Firecracker sometimes doesn’t shoot when there are enemies right in front of her (looking at you, Skeleton Army). This change will allow her to shoot a target faster after locking on it.
- ARCHERS – Hit Speed: -0.2sec [18% faster]. Archers are overshadowed by other ranged support cards, particularly Dart Goblin. We want them to be more viable in the current meta by being a viable anti-swarm Troop with decent DPS.
Find out about the Balance Changes (and their reasons!) that will go live on TUESDAY, February 7th 👇https://t.co/Z1fvFO0ghi
— Clash Royale (@ClashRoyale) February 4, 2023
- GOBLIN GIANT – Backpack Goblins Hit Speed: -0.2sec [12% faster]. The use rates of Goblin Giant are low. The backpack gobbos are this card’s unique feature, so let’s make it stand out even more!
- KNIGHT – Hitpoints: +3%. Knight has been losing out to other cards like Valkyrie and, to some extent, Royal Ghost. So a buff is needed to bring him back into the meta, highlighting his tankiness specifically. He still has good stats for the cost, though.
- ROCKET – Crown Tower Damage: -17%. Rocket can be devastating as a finisher, especially in Sudden Death. To make a Rocket deck less of a cycle race in the endgame, we are making Rocket less effective against Crown Towers.
- PHOENIX – ‘Reborn’ Phoenix: 80% of total Damage and Hitpoints. Despite a few nerfs in the past, Phoenix remains one of the strongest cards in the game in both use rate and win rate.
- THE LOG – Pushback: 1 tile > 0.7 tiles (30% reduction). The Log is a very unique and versatile spell. Maybe a bit too versatile since its pushback ability makes it stand out from the competition with other spells. This change is supposed to make it a bit less versatile and not provide such an advantage when paired with ranged defenses.
These are all the changes you can see on Clash Royale after the February update.
Read More– CRL 2023 Announcement: Check out the details on rules, schedules, prize pool, and a lot more about Clash Royale League 2023