Clash of Titans by ACTOZ SG will be India’s first-ever Mobile MOBA game. A new mobile MOBA game title will release in December called Clash of Titans. This upcoming mobile MOBA is termed India’s first-ever game for this genre. It is developed by ACTOZ SG which is a Singapore-based subsidiary of ACTOZ SOFT CO LTD. The most popular mobile MOBAs of the world, which are Arena of Valor, Honor of Kings, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, and League of Legends: Wild Rift, are still officially unavailable in India. Thus, Clash of Titans has a good chance to attract the Indian audience as it lacks competition in its genre.
Clash of Titans: Overview and Gameplay
Clash of Titans will be a free-to-play mobile MOBA. In every game, there will be two teams with 5 players in each. You can either play alone or with your group of friends. While searching for matches, the game will put random teammates to complete the 5-player team. All games are played online and in real-time. Players will get to roam the beautiful map and take defeat their enemy Titans together. Thus, teamwork and communication is the essence of the gameplay for Clash of Titans if you want to win here. Here are a few in-game details that you need to know about.
- There will be a set of Titans available within the game. The players need to select a suitable composition of 5 different Titans that will help them to win the game against the rival team.
- There will be five main roles within the game: durable Tanks, helpful Supports, damage-dealing Marksman, sneaky Assassins, and strategic Mages.
- Players will need to go and fight the rival team Titans across three lanes. Each lane leads to the enemy team’s base. Players need to destroy the enemy team’s base to win the match.
- There will be also various objectives around the gameplay map that players can take to make the fights more favorable for them.
- There will be various events, rewards, mini-games, and other engaging activities within the game which will help players to learn more about the game and its Titans.
- There will be an in-game shop where players can get different skins, perks, and other rewards to show off within the game. All these purchases will be monetized through microtransactions.
Clash of Titans: Release Date and Download
The particular release date of Clash of Titans has still not been announced. But the game has become available for pre-registration across Google Play Store and iOS App Store. The links for the pre-registration are as follows:
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clashoftitansandroid.india
- iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/clash-of-titans/id1592974620
While the game will follow the mechanics of other mobile MOBAs, in-depth details have still not been provided regarding it. The ACTOZ SG developers are launching an Indian-centric mobile MOBA to cater to the large audience of smartphone users here. Stay tuned with us as we bring the latest updates regarding Clash of Titans as soon as the developers release them.
Read More- Mobile Legends M3 World Championship 2021 Playoffs Day 3: Lower Bracket Round 1 is completed with four teams advancing further