Call of Duty Warzone and Cold War Season 5: Get New Weapons and Operators in Season 5. Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 5 is just around the corner. Every Season Activision surely gives the users new and exclusive content. Season 5 is also not going to be different. CoD Warzone and Black Ops Cold War are Multiplayer games that were published by Activision. Season 4 of both the games is just about to end.
Season 5 of Cod Warzone and Black ops Cold War is surely giving some new content. We will get 4 new Weapons in Season 5 along with 3 amazing Operators. Details about the Guns and operators are given below.
Call of Duty Warzone and Cold War Season 5: New Weapons
- SMG- Tec – 9: The new Smg Tec -9 is an accurate but slow weapon. The gun is not having much recoil but the fire rate of the gun is low. It is surely going to be a good weapon for gunfights of the moderate range. You can get this weapon in the season 5 battle pass on tier 31.
- Assault Rifle – EM2: The new weapon EM2 is also having a slow fire rate but is a very good weapon when it comes to range. The new Assault Rifle EM2 will be available in the season 5 battle pass on tier 15.
Secondary – Marshal: This new secondary weapon is going to be a beast at short range. With a chance of getting a 1-shot Kill, Marshal is going to be an amazing secondary. Marshal will be available in the mid-season. You can get this new weapon either by buying bundles or by in-game challenges.
Melee – Cane: We are also getting another secondary weapon in this season, Cane. The new Melee will also be available by in-game challenges or new bundles.
Call of Duty Warzone and Cold War Season 5: New Operators
- Kitsune – Warsaw Pact: One of the world’s best thieves and experts in Cyber Security is going to join the fight. The Japanese operator will be available on tier 0 of the Season 5 Battle Pass.
- Hudson – Nato: The Former Partner of Weaver in interrogation and One of Adler’s old friends is going to join the fight. Get the new operator Hudson in the new bundles of season 5.
- Stryker – Nato: The one-man army and an excellent soldier Stryker is also coming as a backup in season 5. You can get Stryker – Nato as the Part of New Season 5 Bundles.