Call Of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 5: New Maps and Multiplayer Game Modes. With the end of Season 4 of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, the developers decided to reveal the road map of season 5 of both games. CoD Warzone and Black Ops Cold War are multiplayer games that were published by Activision Blizzard. Season 5 of the Is will give us some amazing new game modes and some new maps. While season 4 was amazing, the user can expect season 5 to be even better. That said, the new maps and multiplayer game modes the season 5 will give the players are listed below.
Call Of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 5: Game modes
- Double Agent: In this game mode we’ll get imposters and they’ll either kill the players or sabotage the missions. They will win if they can successfully beat the investigating team. The game mode will have a total of 10 players. Players will be assigned the roles given below.
- Double Agents – They either need to wipe out the players or set off bombs all around the map.
- Operatives – they will help the investigator find out about the double agents
- Investigator – he can suspect the operatives as wanted criminals based on clues.
- Demolition: It will be a team battle where defenders will try to stop the opponent team from detonating the bomb sites. And the attacker team will try to detonate the bomb sites. It will be a full chaotic and action-full mode.
Call of Duty Warzone and Cold War Season 5: New Multiplayer Maps
- Echelon: This new map is a 6v6 based map. This is a new map in the game and is a huge map with many spots to hide. This map is surely going to give us an amazing gameplay experience.
- Slums: The new street-based maps are also here. You will have to fight in the streets, hide in houses. This map is also a 6v6 based map.
- Showroom: This new map willet you experience 2v2 and 3v3. The map is surely going to be amazing and we can expect that we’ll be able to play gunfight tournaments on this new map.
- Drive-In: We again got a huge map. The users will again be able to experience 6v6 based matches in this new map.
- Zoo: Another 6v6 based map Is going to come in season 5 of CoD Warzone. Players will be able to experience some intense gunfights in this new map.
Along with these maps and game modes, we are also getting a new scorestreak. The Flame Thrower is surely going to come in handy in multiplayer. This is a low-cost Scorestreak weapon that will help you burn your enemies.
- Zombie Mode Updates
The players will also get new stuff in zombie mode. That said, the zombie mode updates are listed below.
New Perk – Death Perception: this perk will allow you to see obscured enemies with the help of a bright outline
New Crafting Item – Grapple Gun: This new craftable device will make transport very easy for the players.
New Outbreak Vehicle – Tank: We are getting a tank in the Outbreak mode. This will surely help the players to blast some zombies easily.
New Outbreak Objective – Transport: The new transport objective will give the players a task to take an important driveable requiem to devise safely out of the outbreak zone.
New Outbreak Region – Collateral: A new source of Aether is here. The new region collateral is a very unstable area making it the best place to get aether from.
Read More – Call of Duty Warzone and Cold War Season 5: Get New Weapons and Operators in Season 5