Call of Duty Vanguard: November 11 Patch Note Update, Bug Fixes, and More. Call of Duty Vanguard has just been released. And the game has been pretty amazing and smooth. However, some major bugs made it a little bit difficult for us. The developers fixed almost every issue that the players were facing in the game in the latest patch note update.
Call of Duty Vanguard: November 11 Patch Note Update, Bug Fixes, more
Call of Duty Vanguard is now about a week old. And the players have already started to face issues and bugs in various modes of the game. However, the developers are not wasting a single second. Just after receiving a patch on the 10th of November, the developers dropped a new patch that fixed a lot of issues and also brought us some additional updates in all the game modes.
CoD Vanguard: November 11 Campaign Update Patch Note
- Note: Players have not lost all of their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint. This isn’t a common occurrence but was required for future patch processes.
- Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated for some.
CoD Vanguard: November 11 Multiplayer Update Patch Note
- broken clan XP bar display after level 1 has been fixed.
- The spawn trap in the cave of Numa Numa is fixed while playing Domination, Kill Confirmed, or Team Deathmatch
- The point-blank range for snipers is now increase
- The players will not spawn near enemies in the desert siege now
- Fixed players spawning into a buy round with fists and no secondary weapons
- The reticles challenges that were not tracking past the first challenge have been fixed.
- A rare crash on the MVP voting screen has also been voted
- The Secrets of the Pacific Get 3 wins challenge tracking losses as wins during FFC has been corrected. FFA losses recorded as wins for operator challenges have also been fixed.
- Fixed a messaging error in Champion Hill about purchasing the BAR when the weapon was not purchased
Along with these fixes, a lot of other things have also been fixed in the CoD Vanguard multiplayer. The players can see a lot of changes in the multiplayer of this game after this update.
Moreover, with these patch notes, the Zombie mode also got November 11 Patch notes. And a lot of things in the Zombie mode of CoD Vanguard have been fixed as well. The players can expect a lot of Improvement in the Multiplayer, Zombies, and in the campaign of the game after this update. Make sure to play Call of Duty Vanguard and experience the latest Call of Duty Sequel.