Call of Duty villains led by crime lord Raul Menendez will arrive in the upcoming season “Last Stand” – The details about the next season of Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone have been released. It will launch on Aug. 24 and will feature iconic villains from the franchise. Players can choose to be one of four of the biggest villains in Call of Duty history. They are charismatic Raul Menendez, the ruthless Khaled Al-Asad, the brainwashed Gabriel T. Rorke, and the merciless He “Seraph” Zhen-Zhen.
Let us take a look at what’s coming with the next season.
Call of Duty: Warzone – Last Stand
- There will be volcanic activity at Caldera with seismic tremors occurring at the Peak. Players need to avoid the lava flowing at their feet and watch for molten rocks shooting sky-high and back down to earth again.
- New Caldera Gulag and some lighting changes will be added. Players can get back into the match with the new volcanic-themed Gulag. They can also enjoy the experience of new skies and lighting updates while playing across Caldera and Rebirth Island.
- New tools and opportunities to exploit. Players can trigger the Doomsday Station and defend their position to earn a unique cosmetic reward along with powerful in-game items. Tools like the Supply Box UAV, Personal Supply Box, and Rage Serum can help players to up their gameplay.
- To Defend Caldera or Sabotage it? Players can compete in the limited-time mode known as Operation: Last Call. It is inspired by Search and Destroys and features different outcomes based on your match results. Players can either side with the Heroes or get in thick with the Villains featuring iconic Call of Duty antagonists. They will earn rewards for participating in this Heroes vs. Villains event.
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Last Stand
- New Maps will be added: The Beheaded map will be added to the game with the launch of the upcoming season. Players can take up position inside Lady Liberty’s head in the small post-apocalyptic New York City landscape of Beheaded. The Fortress map will be added to the game in between the season. Players have to battle in a desert graveyard featuring the remains of old ships in Fortress.
- A new Round-Based Zombies Experience will be added titled “The Archon”: The epic conclusion of Vanguard Zombies is here. Players can take part in the latest round-based experience featuring a familiar hunting ground, new narrative quest and side quests, new Dark Aether story revelations, and the final showdown with Kortifex the Deathless himself.
Apart from the specific additions to both the games, here are some common things that will come with the “Last Stand” season.
- Players can now equip five new weapons: With the launch of the new season, players can get the prototype energy rifle EX1 and the lightweight RA 225 SMG. The other three armaments will be added throughout the season. These are the Valois Revolver, and the BP50 and Lienna 58 Assault Rifles.
- The four of the most infamous villains across Call of Duty will also be ready for deployment within Task Force Tyrants. Raul Menandez and Khaled Al-Asad will be available with the launch, while Gabriel T. Rorke and He “Seraph” Zhen-Zhen will be added during the season.
Stay tuned for more such news and updates regarding the latest and upcoming games.