Call of Duty Mobile Top-Up: Call of Duty mobile has made its name in the list of the most desired titles globally. The multiplayer shooter title has crossed 100 Million downloads on Google Play Store with a 4.5-star rating. Similar to other titles, players spend quite a good sum of money on in-game items. The COD Mobile in-game currency, which is called CP, is not available for free. Players need to top-up CP in CoD Mobile. All details about the Call of Duty Mobile Top-up are given below.
Players need to buy CP with real money in order to buy some in-game features such as guns skins, characters, and the most important premium battle pass. The Battle pass in COD Mobile comes in two variants, 220 CP which is the Premium Pass and another is 520 CP which is the Premium Pass Plus. In this article, we are going to provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to Top-up CP in COD mobile.
Call of Duty Mobile Top-Up: How to top-up CP in CoD Mobile? Check step-by-step guide
- First, open COD mobile on your device. After reaching the game’s main lobby, go to the store option on the left side of the screen.
- Then click on the Credit Points options.
- Then players have to choose the amount of CP they want to Top-up.
Here are the rates of the CP-
- Rs 79.00 for 80 CP
- Rs 399.00 for 420 CP + 5% Bonus
- Rs 799.00 for 880 CP + 10% Bonus
- Rs 1,949.00 for 2400 CP + 20% Bonus
- Rs 3,20.00 for 5000 CP + 25% Bonus
- Rs 7,900.00 for 10800 CP + 35% Bonus
- Then after clicking on the desired Call of Duty Mobile CP amount, players will be taken to Google Play games where they need to have the balance to purchase the desired in-game currency.
- Lastly, after a successful purchase, CP will be added to the player’s account.
Players can go to Codashop as well who is offering lucrative deals on purchasing CP from the platform. It is offering some whopping bonuses at the same price.