Call of Duty Mobile Season 8: Everything we can expect in CoD Mobile Season 8. Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 has been released recently. Season 7 ‘Elite of Elite’ was undoubtedly very good and gave the players a lot of Amazing stuff. While season 7 is still having a lot of time, today the developers still decided to release the Beta Test of Call of Duty Mobile Season 8. This article will let you know about all the upcoming things that the players may see in season 8 of Call of Duty Mobile. Call of Duty Mobile is a Multiplayer and Battle Royale game that was released back in 2019 and was published by Activision.
Everything the players can expect in Season 8 of Call of Duty Mobile.
Call of Duty Mobile always gives the players amazing things in every season. And surely season 8 is also going to be the same. And the fact that season 8 of the game is going to be connected to the 2nd Anniversary of the game, makes it more interesting. Let’s take a look at the stuff that the players may get in the upcoming Call of Duty Mobile Season 8.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 8 Multiplayer Content.
- New Map – Hovec Sawmill
- MP Map Refurbished – Crash
- New Map – Overflow (not confirmed)c
- Flash Drone
Undead siege Mode Updates
- A new very difficult undead siege mode – the name is not confirmed yet.
- New Ground loot will be available.
Along with these things, a lot of new changes can be seen in the multiplayer and zombie mode. However, you may think that’s a little bit less than what we expected. Now, this is because the developers are going to focus on battle royale in season 8 of CoD Mobile. A lot of new content for the battle royale is going to surprise the players. Nevertheless, let’s take a look at the content we can expect in a battle royale of CoD Mobile Season 8.
cod Mobile Season 8 Battle Royale Content
- Horizon – Isolated (unconfirmed)
New BR Class
New In-game changes
- The helicopters will be significantly reduced in numbers and will be marked in mini-map.
- Along with the Helicopters the number of vehicles will also reduce.
- A new vehicle may come in a battle royale of CoD Mobile Season 8
- Straight from Warzone, now the battle royale matches will have two different health bars:
- The Armor and the Base Health. With maxed-out Armor health and Full Base health, the players will have a total of 300 health.
- The zone will directly affect the base health and won’t affect the armor health.
Along with these updates, there will be many gameplay updates as well. Developers have decided to level up the battle royale experience for the players.
That said, season 8 is going to be an important season for the developers and players. As the game is finally going to have its second anniversary. Make sure that you play the game and experience one of the best seasons ever.