Call of Duty Mobile season 5 APK link and OBB file: Step by step guide
Call of Duty Mobile Season 5 is now available for download: New Maps, mode, and battle pass is coming. The Call of Duty Mobile (CoD Mobile) Season 5: In the deep update is now available for download on iOS and Android devices. On June 28th, the update was released at 7 pm CT (5:30 am IST on June 29th). COD Mobile Season 5 update brings ghost back, three new multiplayer maps, new events, and more.
COD Mobile Season 5 Battle Pass
COD Mobile Season 5 brings the new Battle Pass and various new rewards to earn from In Deep Water Battle Pass. It has 50 tiers of exclusive items which include:
– New functional weapons
– New weapons finishes
– New ocean-ready operators
– Call of Duty points(CP) and more.
Free Rewards from COD Mobile Season 5 Battle Pass
At tier 14, players can unlock a new K9 unit operator skill to summon a trained companion. At tier 21, players can unlock a new CR-56 AMAX functional weapon. A Combat Axe – Lighthouse, a kilo bolt-action – Warship and several other things are available in the free Battle Pass Tiers.
Premium Rewards from COD Mobile Season 5 Battle Pass
For the premium rewards players had to buy the Battle Pass then only they can get all premium rewards which includes the new characters and new gun finishes.
1. Epic characters in Battle Pass
– Rorke – Man Hunter from Call of Duty: Ghosts
– Merrick – Man Hunter from Call of Duty: Ghosts
– Roze – Backstroke
– Otter – Foreshadow
2. Weapon finishes(Blueprints) in Battle Pass
– QXR – Close Patch
– CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo
– PP19 Bizon – Devilfish
– DR-H – Rebreather
– BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit
New Maps introduced in Season 5 of COD Mobile
- Suldal Harbour: It is a medium-sized tactical and multiplayer map consists of narrow alleyways, close quarter interiors. It supports a 5v5 and 10v10 play.
- Aniyah Incursion: It is a large map surrounded by military supplies and housing and players can either fight inside a luxurious palace or they can fight outs. It supports a 10v10 play.
- Docks: It is a small-sized map with plenty of vertical play. It supports a 2v2 gunfight.