Call of Duty Mobile season 5 APK link and OBB file: Step by step guide to download. Call of Duty Mobile(COD Mobile) season 5 called “In Deep waters” is now available to download on your mobile devices. The update includes 3 new multiplayer maps, new weapon designs, new characters, and 50 tiers of battle pass. The new season comes out with a new battle pass. The new tier of the season 5 battle pass will include the new k9 unit operator skill, the CR -56 AMAX functional weapon, the Kilo – Bolt action warship, and the combat Axe lighthouse at various tiers levels. Different sized game modes have also been added like 5v5, 10v10, and Gunfight. The 3 new maps being added are – Suldal harbor, Docks, and Aniyah Incursion, each one being brought over from the Call of Duty modern warfare game.
There are two ways of downloading COD mobile on android devices. Players can either download the update from the Google play store or via the CoD Mobile Season 5 APK link and OBB files given below.
How to download Call of Duty season 5 via APK link and OBB File: step by step guide
- Firstly, Go to settings > safety and privacy > Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Now click on the links given below and download the APK and OBB files
- Now open your downloads and install the APK file first
- Move the OBB file from downloads to destination: Android > OBB > com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Now launch the game and start playing
The APK file weighs around 90 MB and the OBB files weigh around 2.5 GB so firstly make sure your android device has adequate space for the game before proceeding.