Call of Duty Mobile Season 10: How to Achieve the Relentless Medal in COD Mobile Season 10? There are many items in COD Mobile that are quite desired and also very hard to achieve. One of the challenges in COD Mobile is the Relentless Medal. Achieving it is one of the toughest missions in COD Mobile. Here we will know how to achieve the relentless medal in COD Mobile Season 10.
Basically, players have to kill 20 times the enemies in a streak which means we have to kill 20 enemies consecutively without dying to achieve the relentless medal in the game. There are many ways by which players can kill 20 enemies continuously without dying to get the medal. One of the methods is that players have to play normal multiplayer matches because in normal matches the lobby is easier, where players can kill many enemies.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 10: How to Achieve the Relentless Medal in COD Mobile Season 10?
As we know, the players who are in the higher rank tier like Master or legendary will have to work harder than the lower rank players in order to get the medal. For those who are facing some tough challenges to achieve the Relentless medal, we are providing some tricks to increase their chances of getting it. Follow this article to get the know-how to achieve the Relentless Medal in COD Mobile.
Tricks to get the Relentless Medal
The below-mentioned steps will help the players to get it:
- As mentioned earlier, firstly gamers have to play normal multiplayer matches because the lobby is less competitive. There are also Bots in normal multiplayer matches.
- Players have to use different operator skills such as TAK-5, Kinetic Armor, and more to get a better advantage in the middle of the match and to defend the opponent.
- Players have to keep different types of scorestreaks in their loadouts such as cluster strike, Napalm, Sentry gun, Predator missile, and more to rapidly kill the enemies.
- Players have to play very passively and to take fights very cleverly to take head glitches, cover fire, and more in the match because it will be tougher for the opponents to kill us if the player is taking head glitches.
- If the lobby falls, competitive players must take a unique place to camp and get free kills and they must change their positions alternatively after getting a kill.
- Lastly, play objective-based matches like Domination and Hardpoint but try to stay away from the objective location and score kills from unpredictable places instead. Staying in the heat zone will increase the chances of getting killed by waves of enemies.
Note– Players can only earn the Relentless Medal by playing multiplayer matches.