Brawl Stars World Finals 2022: Check out the map pool for the finals of the event – The fourth edition of Brawl Stars World Finals will take place in Disneyland Paris from 25th to 27th November 2022. After a long wait of about two years, the developer is finally wanting fans to watch the exciting contest at a venue. Developer Supercell has set aside a total prize pool of $500,000 for the event, but it could be increased to $1 million through crowdfunding.
— Brawl Stars Esports (@Brawl_esports) October 25, 2022
Brawl Stars World Finals 2022: Check out the map pool for the finals of the event
The map pool of the game has just come out. There were a total of six game modes, including three maps in each mode.
- The first game mode is Bounty which includes Shooting Star, Canal Grande, and Layer Cake maps in it.
- The second game mode is Brawl Ball which includes Super Beach, Pinhole Punt, and Sneaky Fields maps in it.
- The third game mode is Gem Grab which includes Hard Rock Mine, Double Swoosh, and Crystal Arcade maps in it.
- The fourth game mode is Heist which includes Pit Stop, Safe Zone, and Bridge Too Far map in it.
- The fifth game mode is Hot Zone which includes Ring of Fire, Dueling Beetles, and Open Zone maps in it.
- The sixth game mode is Knockout which includes Goldarm Gulch, Out in the Open, and Belle’s Rock maps in it.
All these maps are recently added to the Brawl Stars and each comes with its own difficulty level. Players will have to start practicing on these maps. As this can be helpful and players will get familiar with the maps.
The European division of Nova Esports was the winner of the World Finals 2019. This year, their Chinese side earned a place in the mega competition. The organization has made a name for itself in the competitive scene by winning several trophies in several esports titles.
Let us see what happens in the world finals this year. And who will be the winner this time? Comment your thoughts regarding the map pool of Brawl Stars.