Brawl Stars World Finals 2021: Day 3- As we entered the final day of the Brawl Stars World Final 2021, we were able to witness many exciting matches. In both the Quarter-Finals and Semi-Finals, teams had to play in a best of 5 match series and win to advance further into the tournament. Here is how everything went down.
Brawl Stars World Finals 2021: Quarter-Finals
- 1st Quarter-Final: Tribe Gaming NA vs INTZ and INTZ won it with a 3-2 set score. Tribe Gaming NA won the first and fourth sets which were Shooting Star and Dueling Beetles. INTZ won the second, third, and fifth sets which were Safe Zone, Minecraft Madness, and Bot Drop.
- 2nd Quarter-Final: Natus Vincere vs Queen Nai and NAVI won it in a dominant fashion with a 3-0 set score. NAVI won the first, second, and third sets which Pinball Dreams, Dry Season, and Pit Stop.
- 3rd Quarter-Final: Reply Totem vs STMN Esports and Reply Totem won it with a 3-1 set score. Reply Totem won the first, second and fourth sets which were Factory rush, Layer Cake, and Hot Potato. STMN Esports won only the third set which was Backyard bowl.
- 4th Quarter-Final: AC Milan Qlash vs Zeta Division and it was Zeta Division who won it with a 3-1 set score. Zeta Division won the second, third, and fourth sets which were Minecraft Madness, Nuts & Bolts, and Dry Season. AC Milan won only the first set which was Pinball Dreams.
World Finals 2021: Semi-Finals
- 1st Semi-Final: INTZ vs Natus Vincere and NAVI won it with a 3-1 set score. NAVI won the first, third, and fourth sets which were Backyard Bowl, Split and Safe Zone. INTZ won only the second set which was Bot Drop.
- 2nd Semi-Final: Totem vs Zeta Division and Zeta Division won it with a 3-1 set score. Zeta won the first, third, and fourth sets which were Minecraft Madness, Sneaky Fields, and Factory Rush. Reply Totem won only the second set which was Dueling Beetles.
Brawl Stars World Finals 2021: Grand Finalists
It will be Natus Vincere and Zeta Division who will fight in the Grand Finals of the Brawl Start World Finals 2021. Stay tuned with us as we bring you the latest updates regarding it.