Brawl Stars World Finals 2021: Day 1 ends with four teams advancing into the Quarter Finals. We were able to witness some epic gameplay on the 1st Day of Brawl Stars World Finals 2021. Eight teams from around the world competed for a spot in the Quarter Finals of the tournament. All teams fought in a best of 5 match series to determine which one will qualify forward. Here is how everything went down on Day 1.
🤩After a long day, we end with 4 teams in the quarterfinals. Did your favorite team make it through?
— Brawl Stars Esports (@Brawl_esports) November 26, 2021
1st Match Series: SK Gaming vs Tribe Gaming NA
This was the only match series where both teams had to fight till the last set to determine the winner. At last, it was Tribe Gaming NA who defeated SK Gaming by 3-2.
- The first set was Pinball Dreams where both SK and Tribe looked to play it safe and slow. It was Tribe Gaming NA who won this round by scoring goals in consecutive rounds.
- The second set was Safe Zone where Tribe Gaming NA again played beautifully and won consecutive rounds to seal this set.
- In the third set, Dry Season, Tribe Gaming NA won the first round but SK Gaming bounced back by winning the next two rounds and denied Tribe Gaming NA the match point.
- The fourth set was Gem Fort and SK Gaming played it dominantly by winning both rounds continuously.
- The fifth and last set was Bot Drop and Tribe Gaming NA finally got their groove and won both rounds to qualify for the Quarter-Finals.
2nd Match Series: BK ROG Esports vs INTZ
INTZ played superbly as they defeated BK ROG Esports by 3-0 to qualify for the Quarter Finals.
- The first set was Dueling Beetles. The first round was close but INTZ was able to win it and continue the performance in the next round. Thus they won two rounds continuously to win the set.
- The second set was Factory Rush and INTZ played beautifully. They won both rounds with an aggressive strategy and won this set.
- The third set was Sneaky Fields and BK ROG Esports finally came back with a win in the first round. INTZ was able to win the second round easily. The final round was close but INTZ was able to gain a lead just after overtime.
3rd Match Series: Queen Nai vs Trick of China
While both teams are considered as the underdogs, it was Queen Nai who demolished Trick of China by 3-0 and advanced into the Quarter Finals.
- The first set was Shooting Star. The first round was a close fight but it was Queen Nai who gained a sizeable lead in the end. In the second round, Queen Nai fought aggressively from the start and maintained the lead that they got thought the round.
- The second set was Split. Queen Nai took the first round after taking an early lead by capturing both sides. The second round was similarly won as Queen Nai was able to outplay Trick of China.
- The third set was Pit Stop. While Trick of China looked good in the early game of the first round, it was ultimately won by Queen Nai. In the second round, the hyper bear of Ken-G helped them to win the game.
4th Match Series: Tribe Gaming EU vs Natus Vincere
While Tribe Gaming EU was considered the favorites here, it was Natus Vincere who defeated them by 3-1 to advance into the Quarter Finals.
- The first set was Layer Cake. In the first round, NAVI was more disciplined against Tribe’s aggression and won it. In the second round, Tribe’s aggressive play was effective as they were able to gain a lead. In the third round, it was Tribe who played with discipline and won.
- The second set was Backyard Bowl. Both teams played aggressively in the first round and it was Tribe who won it at last. NAVI was dominant in the second round, winning it easily. The third round was won by NAVI in a similar fashion.
- The third set was Ring of Fire. The first round was easily won by NAVI with an early game advantage. The second round was very close but it was NAVI who won it at last.
- The fourth set was Hard Rock Mine. NAVI won the first round as they outperformed Tribe in the fights for gems. Although Tribe got an early lead, it was NAVI who outplayed them again and won this round to advance into Quarter Finals.
Where to watch the Brawl Stars Worlds Finals Day 2
Although we have finished with Day 1 of the Brawl Stars Worlds Finals, there is still a lot of activities available on Day 2 as eight teams will fight for the last two spots of the Quarter Finals. Fans can catch the broadcast LIVE on the Brawl Stars Esports YouTube channel or the Brawl Stars Twitch channel.