BMOC The Grind Finals Day 3: As Only One Day Remaining, See which Team is Leading: The third day of the BMOC The Grind Finals has come to a close, with Team Orangataun and Team Skylightz Gaming putting forth yet another fantastic performance. Team TSM has made a stunning return, climbing to the top of the points table. On the third day of the BMOC The Grind grand finals, fans’ favourites Team X Spark and Nigma Galaxy failed to recover.
BMOC The Grind Finals Day 3:
- Team Hyderabad Hydras won the first match of the day in Erangel by 10 finishes and Chemin eSports came in second place by 13 frags, followed by team XO with only 4 frags for third place.
- TSM won the second Miramar match with 13 frags, followed by Team Godlike and Team Global eSports with 7 and 4 frags, respectively.
- TSM dominated the third match in Sanhok, finishing with a whopping 18 finishes. Team Orangutan came in second with 6 frags, followed by Team Hyderabad Hydras in third place with 7 finishes. Ninjajod was crowned MVP with 7 finishes.
- OR won the fourth match of the day by a whopping 21 finishes, followed by TSM with 11 finishes and WWCD for the third time in a row. Team Skylightz was able to secure third place with three finishes, while Ninjajod was named MVP in the fourth match with eight finishes.
- Orangutan won the fifth match of the day of Miramar with 16 finishes, but Team XO came in second with 12 finishes, followed by Team Nigma Galaxy in third place by 6 frags. By 5 finishes, Fierce from Team XO was awarded MVP.
- Team Chemin won the sixth match of the day in Erangel with a total of nine finishes, while Global eSports came second with eight. By four finishers, GEjoker from worldwide eSports was crowned MVP.
Overall Standing After Day 3 is as follows:
Read More: New State Mobile x Among Us Collaboration: Check Release Date, Rewards, and more