BGMI: Top 5 Drop Locations for Rank-Push In Erangel After 2.0 Update- Battlegrounds Mobile India got its 2.0 update last month. And with this new update, all players got their rank demoted. Now, if you want to rank up fast and efficiently and claim your spot in a higher rank you need to play a little bit smartly. Here are the top spots in Erangel that will help you push your rank faster.
BGMI: Top 5 Drop Locations for Rank-Push In Erangel After 2.0 Update
Battlegrounds Mobile India 2.0 update is currently going on. With all the players trying to get to higher ranks, the lobbies are getting very difficult to play in. So here are the top 5 spots that you can use to push your rank faster.
- Quarry: An open and easy to hide into place. Quarry along with being an amazing spot to avoid fights is also having a lot of loot that you can use. Moreover, Quarry is also a kind of place where you can see your enemy coming from far away. So this surely is an amazing choice for the rank push.
- Stalber: Stalber is one of those places you don’t look at. However, this place is undoubtedly very great if you are looking for loot and you want a place to camp.
- Houses just above Yasnaya Polyana: You will be able to find a series of houses just above the famous spot Yasnaya Polyana. While you need to fight a little bit here, the loot here is worth it. Moreover, it is full of amazing camping spots that not everyone will notice easily.
- Kameshki: This beach-covered area is one of the most peaceful areas on the whole map. If you want to rank push make sure to check out this place once.
- Prison: It may sound surprising, but prison is one of the best spots for the rank push. Prison is undoubtedly the most secure place on the map and with a lot of hiding spots, prison is suitable to plan ambushes on your enemy. The loot there is also not bad.
These were the 5 spots you can use to push your rank in my opinion. These places are some of the safest and best places to camp if you are looking to push your rank. Make sure to stay tuned with us for more future updates.