BGMI Play Store Download Link: Check The download link for BGMI Download on Android – Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), the Indian version of PUBG Mobile, was banned in India in September 2020 due to concerns about data security and addiction. However, the game was unbanned on May 18, 2023, after the Indian government reviewed the game’s security measures and found that they were in compliance with Indian law. Check out the play store download link here.
The unbanning of BGMI is a major victory for Krafton, the game’s developer, and for the Indian gaming community. BGMI is one of the most popular mobile games in the world, and its unbanning is expected to boost the Indian gaming industry.
BGMI Play Store Download Link: Check The download link for BGMI Download on Android
To download BGMI, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store on your device.
- Search for “Battlegrounds Mobile India”
- Or Click on this link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pubg.imobile
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- Accept the terms and conditions and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
Once the download is complete, you can launch BGMI and start playing. Currently, in-game servers are down which will be live very soon.
Here are some additional requirements for downloading BGMI:
- Your device must be running Android 5.1 or higher.
- You must have at least 2GB of RAM on your device.
- You must have at least 6GB of storage space on your device.
If you are unable to download BGMI, you can try the following:
- Make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements for downloading BGMI.
- Check your internet connection and make sure that it is stable.
- Restart your device.
- Clear the cache and data for the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store app.
If you are still unable to download BGMI, you can contact Google Play support or Apple support for help.