BGMI Patch 2.0 Will be Bringing New Weapons and Vehicles: It’s been a few months since the latest 1.9 upgrades were introduced. As a result, everyone in the gaming world is eagerly awaiting Krafton’s 2.0 significant upgrade. The latest BGMI version, Update 2.0, introduces Livik, one of the most eagerly anticipated maps for the BGMI community, complete with improved terrains and objects. The new version also adds a variety of new features to the game, such as a flexible vehicle and UTV and XT weaponry upgrading boxes. Several new POIs (Points of Interest) and interactable zones have been added to Livik, including a football zone where players may drop in and play some ball to win Shop Tokens. The Shop Tokens can be used in a variety of stores across Livik. BGMI Patch 2.0 Livik Update
The official Version and Upgradation of Livik
“Livik,” one of the most engaging maps, is now officially included in the game. The map was formerly under beta testing. The developers have now revealed that the official version of the map will be included in the upcoming release.
- Remodelled and Updated Objects in Livik
- New Vehicle – UTV (High-Speed 4-Wheel Seater)
- New Weapon – XT Weapons Upgrade Crates (Allows players to upgrade standard weapons such as AKM, M416, MK12, and M24 to XT weapons).
- New Interactable Zones Across Livik
- Health-replenishing herbs across the map
- Football Zone to earn Shop Crates.
- Firearms Depot – Can be reached by clearing the blockage to the depot. The crates will contain weapons, armour, upgrade kits, and perhaps more.
- Ziplines spread throughout Livik
Krafton is making changes to Battlegrounds Mobile India. A better battle royale mode as well as a more enjoyable gameplay experience. Tencent is planning to strengthen the BAN PAN (Anti-Cheat system). There will be a new P.D.P. in which fans will be able to develop in-game cosmetics.
Shotgun users are likely to have a lot of fun in BGMI now that their effectiveness has been improved. Livik appears to have a lot in store for fans, particularly with the new interactable zones and ziplines.
The new Battlegrounds Mobile India 2.0 update is slated to be published between today and May 15, with May 13 being the most likely date. Krafton posted the patch notes in both Hindi and English last night, emphasising that the upgrade is just around the bend.