BGMI New Character Emilia: Check out the upcoming rewards in BGMI C2S6 – The current C2S5 which is live now in the game has come up with a lot of rewards, features, and collaboration in the title. The C2S6 rank tier rewards have also been leaked by the players. So, follow this article for more updates.
As per the leaks, a brand new female character has been set free in the beta version named Emilia. It is also expected that the character voucher event will be released once again where players can accumulate an adequate amount of character vouchers for free.
BGMI New Character Emilia: Check out the upcoming rewards in BGMI C2S6
As per BGMI’s character’s related format, it is expected that the Emilia character will come for 600 UC. So, players must start collecting their UC if they really want to claim the character if it doesn’t arrive for free. Here are the rewards and their required levels to acquire:
- Level 1- Emilia Character.
- Level 2- Emilia’s voice pack.
- Level 3- 50x character voucher card.
- Level 4- 10x Character Shard card.
- Level 5- Epic or legendary emote.
- Level 6- Emilia’s voice pack.
- Level 7- 100x Character voucher card.
- Level 8- 20x character Shard card.
- Level 9- Emilia’s voice pack.
- Level 10- Emilia MVP Emote.
Upcoming rank tiers rewards which players have to play and acquire by leveling up their in-game ranks. Here are the rewards and the required tier:
- Complete orange plated Outfit – Gold tier rewards.
- C2S6-themed parachute skin- Ace tier.
- C2S6 theme MG# gun skin- Diamond tier.
Note- A teddy bear pet with emotes and outfits is expected to arrive in C2S6.
Players of BGMI are fond of collecting new items in the game therefore the arrival of new features, items, and more leads to engaging them with which the hype of the title also increases.
This time the C2S5 gamers have witnessed many good events where they got a good opportunity to accumulate a variety of in-game rewards. Moreover, the among-us collaboration will also run in the game from tomorrow featuring many new events and modes.