BGMI India Series 2021: The Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 Registration to End on 28th November. Qualifiers for the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 will be held next month. The registration period is still open. Next month, there will be qualifying matches. In addition, Krafton has revealed the last date for the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 registrations. The registration for the BGMI India Series 2021 (BGIS) will stay open until 28th November. Krafton made the announcement on their in-game banners and welcome screen.
The prize pool for the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGIS) 2021 is 1 crore INR. The most popular battle royale game in India is Battlegrounds Mobile. The Indian audience is addressed in the game version of PUBG Mobile. Following the imposition of the ban in September 2020, the mobile gaming industry was bursting at the seams with rarely seen mobile esports.
BGMI India Series 2021: The Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 Registration to End on 28th November
- Open to all
- The registered squad will be required to play 15 matches, from which the best 10 will be considered.
- 1024 teams will qualify for the next stage.
- 1024 Teams
- The above-qualified teams will be informed via mail and will play online qualifiers in the rooms provided by Krafton.
- The Online Qualifiers are divided into 3 rounds:
- Round 1 – Top 1024 teams will be seeded into 64 groups. Each group has to play 2 matches and the top 8 teams from each group will be qualified for round 2.
- Round 2 – Top 512 teams from round 1 will be seeded into 32 groups. Each group has to play 2 matches and the top 7 teams from each group will be qualified for round 3.
- Round 3 – Top 224 teams from round 2 along with 32 invited teams will be into 16 groups. Each group has to play 2 matches and the top 4 teams from each group will be qualified for the Quarter-Finals.
- 64 Teams
- These teams will be divided into 4 groups. Each group has to play 6 matches.
- The top 4 teams from each group will further qualify to the Semi-Finals and the remaining teams will play in the loser bracket.
- Loser Bracket
- The losing 48 teams from Quarter-Finals will be divided into 3 groups. Each group has to play 6 matches.
- The top 2 teams from each group based on the overall standings along with 2 teams with the most finishes from the 48 teams will qualify for Semi-Finals.
- A total of 8 teams from the Loser Bracket will qualify for Semi-Finals.
- Loser Bracket
Semi-Finals and Finals: TBD
How to Register?
- Step 1: Go to https://esports-battlegroundsmobileindia.com/ for further information
- Step 2: They may now select the registration banner and read the requirements, FAQs, and terms and conditions by clicking on it.
- Step 3: Users should fill in their team name and player information, such as name, email address, character id, country, and phone number, among other things.
- Step 4: After agreeing to the terms and conditions, gamers must click the Submit button.